In the Scarlet Garden (One Direction One Shot)

• Dedicated to @Mel_Miller_1D

"Hello?" asked Mel, as she answered the phone that just woke her up from trying to sleep in.

"Hey, It's me Niall!",. the other line answered,

"I know, leprechaun, I have a caller ID",. she was trying to sound irritated, but sounded too joyful for Niall to even notice it.

"Listen" Niall continued,."We were booked for a little private gig tonight.. I think it only consists of a small group and some girls,. Harry, your boyrfriend, wanted you to come and told me to give you the address."

"Nialler I think I know the name of my own boyfriend very well! Hold on let me find a paper and a pen." Mel stood up with her morning hair, "Go on."

"Alright, you ready?.. It's at number 6969 Carrotial Street, Spoonify Avenue. The name of the place is Scarlet Garden. Be there at exactly 8 o'clock PM!,.See Ya! Bye!".. Just as Niall was about to hang up, Liam grabbed the phone from him and yelped, "WAIT!! Dress Nicely okay!! Niall and I are just gonna go out to get some Nandos". Liam informed Mel, even if it was very irrelevant to the conversation.

It was already 7:55 pm when Mel arrived at the exact address Niall gave him. She wondered why there were no cars parked outside at all. Mel was expecting a restaurant but it looked more like a nursery for plants. She followed the stepping stones but she had no idea where it leads. It was a bit dark and she started to wonder if she had the right place. Just as she was about to walk back. It got brighter. The dark and gloomy terrace turned into a magnificent garden. On the tress hung some elegant assorted colored light balls. And the garden bushes were also decorated with beautiful yellow outdoor lights and it leads to a certain direction. She kept following it and ended up at the glorious entrance of a beautiful picnic pavillion. There were some tables and a few chair set up. However no one was there. Then she heard soft strums of a guitar and a note she suddenly recognized. and a group of boys started to sing a slower, sweeter, and more romantic version of a song,

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know, you don't know you're beautiful"

The spotlight that was on Mel was now on Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Harry.

They continued to sing, now a different song, "Get out, get out , get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead." The four part harmony was haunting but sweet at the same time.

Harry Stepped forward, stole Mel's hand and spoke ,."Mel, I've been in love with you for a very long time. You always questioned why I chose you and doubted your beauty. But, i'm telling you, there's no one more beautiful in my eyes.. not even Louis,,.. or Zayn."

Mel looked extremely confused but teary eyed... she was feeling like she knew what was coming,..Then Harry knelt down and said,

"I have always told you that you've got that ONE THING,.. but I have ONE THING I wanted give you for a very long time now,.THIS!",He open a little black velvety box and inside was a beautiful diamond ring. "Mel Miller, I Harold Edward styles, am asking for you hand in marriage and wishes to live with you forever and always. I promise, I can love you More Than This diamond could offer. I give you my life for as long as I live."

Without hesitation, Mel let out a happy, teary and resounding yes. She gave her right hand to Harry while her other hand was on her mouth still in shock, wiping the flowing tears of joy.

As Harry slipped the diamond ring on to Mel's ring finger,. Danielle and Eleanor and the rest of the boys' family appeared and they all gave a warm and supportive round of applause.

Harry stood up, grabbed Mel by her waist, hugged her and gave her a kiss. They kissed, and kissed like nobody was around them. They kissed like they were the only couple in existence at that lovely moment.