Zak control his powers

Zak's POV
I was running after the evil Octonauts then all of a sudden captain nick and chase bumped into me. 'Zak!' Captain said as I was on the ground trying to get up.
'Zak are you Ok?' Kwazii said as he saw me bumped into captain nick and chase.
'Kwazii when did you get here?' Captain said as he got me up. '*scoffs* do you think we're going to leave you to find Zak by yourself? I brought in some back up just in case spike is here.' Kwazii said as he turn and looked at the characters that was with him. 'Wow this is unexpected.' I said as I looked at them.

'They wanted to come all of them.'
Kwazii said as he looked at them.
Then my brother and his crew was with them. 'You brought my little brother!?'
I screamed at Kwazii who was shocked at me. 'He wanted to come to Rescued you Zak geez don't hurt me.' Kwazii said as my eyes were glowing red. Captain saw my eyes glowing and he tapped my shoulder.
'What?' I said as I looked at him. 'You have to calm down remember?' He said as my eyes were not glowing red anymore.
'You're right calm down don't let him escape keep calm.' I said to myself and my eyes weren't glowing red.

'Better?' Captain asked me I nodded then we heard a chuckle. We all looked at the Direction where the chuckles were coming from. I went to captain's side and looked at spike who was walking towards us.
'Well well well good to have your family back Zak?' Spike said as me and the crew went backwards away from him.
Chase and cheetah barking and growling at him. 'What do you want now spike?' Captain said in a angry voice.

'Oh nothing Cap but would you like to meet my crew?' He said as he nodded his head and we were surrounded by the evil Octonauts and characters. Chase and cheetah barking and growling at them.
'Oh real shame if I push this button?'
Spike said as he got out a red button with a dog's skull on it. I heard captain gasped in fear. 'Hell hounds.' I heard him say as he looked at the button. 'That's right Cap a little push of this button will release the hell hounds from the dead if anyone of you take one step.' Spike said as he went to us.
Then he grab my little brother who was crying for me. 'Zak!' He said as spike took him and gives him to evil captain.

'Zack!' Was I All I said as Evil captain growls at him as he whimpers.
'No one touches MY BROTHER!' I screamed as my eyes were glowing dark red and my body was floating on the air my anger was controlling me I was so mad that I transformed into a gray wolf with red eyes and sing.
'Feel the wave of sound as it crashes down you can't turn away I'll make you wanna sta-a-a-ay🎶
I will be adored
Tell me  that you want me
I won't be ignored
It's time for my reward
Now you need me🎶
Come and heed me
Nothing can stop me now🎶'
I sang as I capture spike and his family in a red glowing net that was coming out of my hands the crew was in complete shock even my brother and his crew.

Once I did that I was on the ground everyone was quiet as I went to my brother and hug him. 'Are you Ok?' I asked him as he nodded. 'That was awesome i didn't know you can do that!' Kwazii said as he breaks the silence I chuckle softly when he jumped up and fell backwards.
Captain and nick help him up. 'Zak are going to be ok with your new powers?' Captain asked me as he went to me.
'Um...yeah I think so I'll be ok.' I said as he smiled at me I smiled back. 'What are we suppose to do with them?' I said as I went to spike who was growling at me.
'Uh...Zak you also capture me.' Chase said as I saw him with spike and his family.

'Why are you in there with him?' Kwazii said as he looked at him. 'Well I thought we would capture them by surprise but that plan was a bust.' He said as he looked at the crew.  Captain sighs as I went to get his dog then spike's paw was grabbing me on my leg I screamed and he jumped out of the hole for chase to get out and attack us.

Captain POV
When Zak screamed we all went to him spike has escaped the net which it disappeared as chase got out of.
Spike looked at me and attacked me I moved backwards from his attack and he jumped up and went behind me I turn Around and he jumped up and I moved out of the way as he did that and spike jumped off of the cotton candy machine and punched me as hard as he can.

My nose was bleeding badly and I looked on the dirt and saw the blood that was coming out of my nose. 'Like Clyde from the loud house every time he sees Lori.'
I said as I got up and went to the roller coaster and spike saw me as I went to the  chaser coaster. It went fast that I didn't get enough time to get into a seat I was in the front of the coaster I saw Spike was on the back of the ride. 'Oh man why would he do that!?' I said as i was going fast a little bit too fast I screamed and saw my crew and Zak's crew and his brother's crew.
'Your trapped captain what are you going to do now?' Spike said as he hopping over the seats. I've got to act fast I looked down and saw the bounce castle but if I jump I'll die I thought and everybody was looking at me and spike who was about 5 seats away.

I didn't have a choice I inhale and exhale and I looked as the coaster was going to take a turn at the bounce castle. Then I looked back at spike. 'No where to go captain!' Spike said as he looked at me.
'That what you think!' I said as I jumped off of the roller coaster and landed on the bouncy castle. Spike looked at me as the roller coaster went by. Everyone went to me to make sure I was ok I didn't see Chase. 'Where's chase?' I said as chase was coming at super fast speed and tackle me we both fell backwards and laughing.