The Missing Of Melanie Diago

She smiled darkly from the dampness of her cell. He'd come for her soon. And everyone would know how much he loves her. Every one. But who was he?, She didn't Know Him. She just took him as a devoted stalker. Not A Lakey. Certainty Not Simple. But he couldn't be a threat. She'd only ever seen him twice.And Definatly not clearly. But he was surly a He. And she hoped the more she bragged about her "Devoted Husband" They'd Release Her. Telling Frightening stories about her gang leader husband. Sweet and Suburban. Suburban. Where she lived. In a little neighborhood. Wher she smiled at everyone. Followed The Guidelines. And Received nothing in return. She was just Simple Melanie diago (Dee-ah-go). Poor, defensless, Weak.16.Small. Petite. Long Red Hair. Pale Skin. Almost Anorexic. 16 And 98 Pounds. She was just a sweet, shy, kind girl. When they found her for their sick expiriments. And no one probably noticed she was gone. Her mom was dead. Her step mom didn't live in the two story house. And her father was a deadbeat, bitter, alcoholic, Cop. A kind man corrupted by the death of his beloved.

October 1'st, 1999. The Missing of Melanie Diago. Kidnapped by secret Government agents to do weird expirements.As a child with trauma shed be perfect for mutant candidate letter DXX, Other known wise #666. When they found her, she just got off the bus and stomped down her driveway after grabbing the mail. She slumped inside. Slamming the door.It was unlocked. Dad was home.In his study, No doubt. She made her way down the hall, Shoveling through the mail.The door creaked open, And she stared at her dad. Fast Asleep. Work piled on his desk.He still wore his police uniform.She sighed, Slapping his mail on his desk next to his face.She felt sympathy for this lug.Working Hard every day and night. just to keep her alive. What would happen if he lost her?.She picked a blanket of the floor from a basket,Draping it over his shoulder, then quietly tiptoed out of his office. shutting the door quietly.Tugging her feet along the carpet back down the stairs, She went into the kitchen. 

Grabbing a pot and a can of sauce, She decided to get started on dinner. When she was washing off a plate she noticed something, Someone outside the kitchen window. She Could tell he was blonde, but she couldn't tell what he was wearing from where she was standing, He Was definitely shirtless though,The tree covered his body but she still saw his binoculars . He Caught her gaze and panicked, He ducked, And SHe screamed, jumping back and dropping the plate in the sink. She Quickly put on her white baggy sweater and grabbed A Spare chain from the truck on her way to kick his ass. As She stalked towards him she opened her mouth to scream "Hey?!" But She spun around and was greeted with a nightstick across the face, SHe Felt the syringe plunge into her neck, The Stalker dropped down to save her but took a U-turn at a shock rod. The Last thing she remembered before blacking out was a smile from the S.W.A.T Agent that knocked her out.