Kiddy

"Oh my god, we're going on tour with Madi!" Niall shrieked. I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, fan boy moment over' I laughed.

"I'm BORED" I complained.

"Lets ask the fans!" Harry offered.

I pulled out my phone. I started a new tweet. " Hey guys! Hanging with 1D, and we're bored! Give us some suggestions, and btw we're feeling especially kiddish!" I spoke as I typed. Answers poured in. 'tag' 'hide and seek' 'family' That one caught my eye. I tweeted again. "Hey Hey Hey! Thanks to all of you guys f(or giving us some answers! @Directioner121 and @Madette89 (a

@Directioner121 is my real twitter) Thanks so much for the awesome idea for family! <3 the user names, and just 4 u, we'll set up some phone cams so our fans can watch it!" (a

its too long for a real tweet, but please don't criticize)

Liam had his phone out and tweeted the fans. We all set our phones up around the bus and began deciding spots. "Liam is dad, definitely. Madi is mom, Niall is a 10 year old boy, Louis is 8, Harry is 1 1\2, and Zayn is 16." Louis decided.

"You know you said Louis is 8 right? Instead of saying I'm 8? who talks about themselves in third person!" I exclaimed. Louis shrugged. I hit the button that would turn on all of our cameras. "Hey guys! Today we're gonna do something awesome and kiddish! We're playing family! I'm the mom and this is my family." I pushed the boys toward and they introduced themselves. 

"So we begin in 3,2,1" Zayn counted down. I ran upstairs with Liam, and  the boys flopped onto the couch. 

"Mom!!! I'M HUNGRY" Louis whined.

"Zayn, feed Harry. I'm going to make food" I said, going downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and put together 3 second sandwiches, and placed chips on plates. Hey, we haven't eaten for a while. "FOOD" I called, and everyone ran into the kitchen.

'I hungwy' Harry pouted.

"ZAYN!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and groaned. "NOW!!!"  He handed Harry a banana. "Thank you"

"Mom! I want some soda!" Niall whined. I slid a bottle of soda across the table. 

"Phone away Zayn." Liam said, walking into the room.

"But dad!" He protested. 

"Phone away" He insisted. 

"NO"

"Now Zayn" I demanded and he sighed, but put it away. So that's where our pretend family stands! I held back a laugh. "LOUIS! PUT AWAY THE ICE CREAM!" I yelled.

"MMOOOOOOOMMMM!" Louis whined. 

"Now. Or else you go upstairs without dinner" I stood my ground. In less then 50 seconds, the ice cream was gone. Everyone finished their 'dinner' and went into the tv room. 

"I want to watch iCarly!" Niall said.

"I have SNL recorded!" Zayn said.

"Yo Gwabba Gwabba" Harry said.

"Ant Farm" Louis said.

"Law and Order" Liam said. Everyone looked at each other, and attacked. As they wrestled, the remote flew into the air, and I caught it. I sat on the couch and turned on 'Celebrities Underwater' Oh I love my wet celebrities."What?!" The fight paused. 

"BUT!" I looked at Zayn and he shut his mouth. Everyone settled on the couch and we watched Kim Kardashian get dunked. She didn't come up for like 10 minutes.

"Guys, I think she's...." I slowly moved my hand towards the remote and shut off the tv. 

"Now can I have some ice cream?" Louis pouted.

"I want cookies" Niall said. 

"Brownies" Zayn added. 

"If all of you don't stop, you're getting nothing." I said. They all close their mouths. I went and got brownies and put cookie dough ice cream on top. They all eagerly ate them. A bell went off. "Sorry everyone but that's that! Now Zayn will choose one" Zayn picked hide and seek. "No one can write in where anyone is! Okay, the teams are...". Niall and Liam grabbed each other. Zayn and Louis both ran towards me. They knocked me over trying to get me as a partner. "Okay, Okay, don't dent the awesome one"

I closed my eyes, stuck my hand out, and twirled around in circles, landing on Louis. "So we have team Niam, team Zarry, and team Lodi!" Hary announced. "Niam, you are the seekers. Everyone else, you know the rules, you can get back in the game if your partner isn't caught in the next 10 minutes" Everyone nodded and we ran off. I found an empty suitcase under a bottom bunk and folded myself into it. Louis laid down under the bed across from mine. He nodded, and I zipped the suitcase.There was a tiny hole where I could see everything.Louis was easily discovered, and Harry and Zayn were found in the top bunk beds. Liam looked under the bed for me, but pushed aside the suitcase and sighed. Too easy! They searched all over the bus, for half an hour. Then my team officially won, and I got out of the suit case.

"B-but, you're here and, we looked there, and you weren't here and ?!" Liam looked shocked.

"Now Team Lodi claims their prize. You and Niall are now our slaves for tomorrow". (TOMMOrrow) I said smirking. This should be fun.