I'm a normal teenage girl.(sort of) *MAJOR EDITING*

Prologue:

I am Lilian Blake. I'm just like every other 16 year old girl. Except I have a secret. I am a werewolf. I learned of my "true nature" when I was 11 years old. I got into a huge argument with my parents and I ran into the woods. I kept running until I found a clearing that only I knew about in a circle of trees. I sat down under a tree and I began to cry. The next thing I knew I could feel a strange feeling, that to this day I can't describe, and the next thing I knew I was a wolf. I calmed down after an hour and I was able to change back to my human form. When I began to change back I was worried I wouldn't be wearing clothing and sure enough I had to sneak back into my room and get my clothes without my four brothers or parents hearing. I wanted to tell my family but I was afraid they would think I was crazy and I still haven't told them the truth. I have only told one person I'm a werewolf, my best friend, Lacey. I hadn't wanted to tell her, in fact, I hated her, but one night she thought I was asleep and snuck out of my boarding school dorm and changed. When she got back I was standing by the window with my eyes closed and an outfit in my hand, that was when I was 13. I tend to cause trouble not only because of my super human abilities but because I also happened to be raised with four brothers. My parents don't really care for me so they just sent me away to a boarding school. I still cause trouble and I am not social with other girls, besides Lacey, so it is a living hell at this academy.

A/n. This is my first book I'm actually trying at so I hope I don't completely mess it up. Enjoy!!!