That Summer Fling

* 2 years ago *

I checked myself once again in the mirror. I never usually was one for getting dressed up, but this was a date, on the beach, with Jack. Back in England no way would I ever even think about wearing a dress, or in fact wear one everyday. Of course the main reason I was, was because of him. I heard a beep. I looked out the window of the villa and saw Jack getting out of his car, a cluster or white roses in his hand. He realy does know how to impress a girl. I slipped on a metallic pair of gladiator sandals, grabbed a clutch and walked down the stairs towards the door.

I opened it and there he was. He had gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and tonight was wearing a pair of shorts and a sandy grey shirt.

"Hey there." He said. Pulling me into a hug.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yep." I said and with that, he took my hand and walked me towards the car.

"Where are  we going?" I asked him.

"The beach." Within afew minutes we had pulled up by the promenade. He got out and walked round the other side to help me out. He really was the sweetest guy ever. Then we went down to the beach. I couldn't see anything to give me a hint as what was to happen. We walked in silence along the beach until we came to a cluster of trees. Suddenly, he lifted me up bridal style and ran to the trees. I shrieked in suprise. He stopped at the bottom of a large, solid oak. He put me down.

"Okay so, climb up the ladder." I hadn't noticed it until now. So I did. When I reached the top I felt a warm heat breeze past my skin. And, just ahead was a picnic layed out. With candles, blankets and a beautiful view of the ocean. I sat down.

"This is perfect." I said. It really was. I never thought someone would go out of their way to do something like this for me, and, well. He had.

"Your welcome, Lily." He walked over and pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled into him. This was our last night together. I was going home tomorrow, to wet, dreary England. He reached down and kissed. Me it was a mind-blowing kiss. I kissed him back. It was a perfect night. I really thought I was in love, so I, I gave myself to him. And that was he last I heard from him. He left something with me, to remember him by forever. A child.