WHAT WILL YOU HAVE?

I reached the cafe around 5. It wasn't far. I looked around to see Mike sitting at the last table with some paper bag in this lap. I went there and he looked at me and stood up from his chair. He came toward me and hugged me.

"Good to see you here." he said. Okay isn't he being too good?

"Same here." I said. Well I hoped this isn't going to be awkward.

"Well this is for you." he said giving me the paper bag. It was kind of heavy and then I kept it on the table. He came towards me taking out a chair for me. I sat down opposite him.

"Open it." he said signing towards the packet.

"Okay." I replied. I took the packet and opened it to see our project all done.

"What the heck? You did it?" I screamed. Everyone in the cafe started looking at me.

"God, relax little lady. Ya it took me 2 hours, 3 milk chocolates, 4 coke cans and 1 packet of gummy bear to complete it." he said counting on his finger.

"Umm... thank you. You could have called me and I would have come to help you." I said being a bit too thankful which I shouldn't be.

"Well...I thought maybe this would fix the mess I created all these years for you." he said making my eyes widen.

"Oh okay umm..." this is getting awwwwwkard....

"Anyways what will you have?" he asked changing the topic. I ordered a cafe latte and a chocolate chip pastry. He whereas ordered cappuccino and some some pancakes. We started talking and he told me about this hobbies and stuff. I was found of reading and writing on topic I found interesting. so I showed him some of my writings it got a bit awkward again because some were about bullying. People write things which usually they experience or see someone experience it and he very well knew who bullied me. I saw a bit of guilt in his eyes when he read it, but I didn't cared.

The evening ended. I actually had fun. After getting out of the cafe we went for a small walk to a garden near by. We sat there and he started telling me some really lame jokes. I called my driver near the park and said goodbye to Mike.

This was indeed a good day.