Afterwards

Zyra's POV

"I wAnNa Go HoMe!!!!"

We heard a scream. A drunk lady. I looked at the girl. It's Morgana. With Akali, Kennen, Ashe, Tryndamere, and Malzahar. This is like a puzzle. Akali and Kennen are both ninjas of Kinkou Order. Ashe and Tryndamere are Freljordians. But where's the puzzle with Malzahar and Morgana? I think I'm in deep thought. I kept eating. "Why are you looking at them? Is there something wrong with them?" Varus asked. Okay, that's weird of him. "There's a puzzle at that group." *points at the group* "Akali and Kennen: Kinkou Order. Ashe and Tryndamere: Freljordians. But I can't seem to know the puzzle between Malzahar and Morgana..." Few seconds later, "They're both evil and their names start with 'M'" he said. Oh, that makes more sense.

We finished eating our food. I stood up with an awkward feeling. "You go out first then I'll follow so no one will think we're doing this together." He suggested. Time's getting weirder and weirder. I did what he told me to do. But I changed the plan. Before he could get out, I run towards the building of my dorm. This is a good plan to take the awkward feeling away. Even though I'm a bit drunk.

Varus' POV

Zyra went out of the bar. After a minute, I also went out. When I went out, Zyra was running 9 meters away from me. What's with her? I followed her. Why? I dunno. The truce thingy's changing my brain. And the way my mind thinks. And where the hell did Annie went? Leaving us there with joy isn't funny. If we'll have a match, Tibbers' gonna die. So is her. And- wow I'm here. I went inside and is going home now. I passed Zyra's dorm. Is she home now? Wait, what? I didn't even noticed that I knocked. Why aren't I moving away? What the heck Varus? Ahri went out of the dorm. "Hi and bye, Varus!" She waved and left. "Zyra's home now, don't worry." Ahri added as her voice fades. I closed the door then went to my dorm.

I hate my unexpected actions. What happened to everybody? Ever since Zyra and I fought at URF everyone's acting strange. URF, huh? Good times. I unlocked my dorm then went directly in my bedroom. "I'm so tired!" I suddenly yelled. "Ow!" I tripped over something. It's a bud. Like one of Zyra's spells. Why is there a bud here? I put the bud above of my side table then went to bed.

Annie's POV

"Did he picked the bud up, Tibbs?" I asked Tibbers. Tibbers nodded. Bwahahahahaahhaha! I don't know what I'm planning, but this is entertaining. Hoping tomorrow, we'll fight. Heheheheheheh.

Is this chappy good? Lemme know, ok? Sorry if I'm like this. I'm not my self this month.