Meet & Greet (A Roc Royal Imagine)

Roc Royal Imagine

[YN = Your Name]

YOUR POV

You stepped out of line, scanning the endless row of girls waiting to meet Mindless Behavior.

This is going to take a while you thought to yourself, throwing your hands in the air.

The concert was bad enough. There was literally no room, and people kept pushing you like the world was coming to an end. You would have brought your best friend, but she was somewhere in Hawaii for summer vacation.

You pulled your phone out of your back pocket, scrolling through your recent text messages.

Nothing.

You groaned and looked back in front of you. It was almost as if the same girl has been talking to them for 15 minutes. Where the heck is security?

ROC’S POV

“Here you go. Stay Mindless!” I handed back the poster; sighing. My hands feel like they got ran over by a monster truck. I love meeting the fans, but all this signing really wears you out.

“Wassup, boys? Ya’ll look hella sexy today.” I looked up and tried to hold in my laughter.

In front of us stood a really tall girl with long messy hair that honestly looks like she’s never brushed it. She had the sluttiest outfit on, and to top it all off it was obvious she was trying to be someone she’s not.

The four of us greeted her though, and she was handed us a T-shirt and poster to sign. “You look so good with your hair cut Roc!” I looked up and nodded at her. “Thanks.” It was quiet until Ray finished signing her shirt. “Thanks for coming!” We waved her off but she stopped. “It was nice meeting ya’ll. Can I have ya’ll’s number?”

YOUR POV

You all stood in line, watching this girl fight security. Apparently she wouldn’t leave until she got one of the boys’ number.

How ridiculous you thought, trying your best not to laugh. Security tried to pull her to the side, but accidentally pulled out her weave.

Damn.

Her hair was nappier than a horse’s ass. You couldn’t blame her for wearing the weave. You quietly laughed to yourself as she was dragged out of the building.

Finally, it was your turn. Don’t do anything embarrassing, don’t do anything embarrassing, you repeated to yourself, just as the girl in front of you walked off.

You stepped in front of the table and smiled. “Hey. What’s your name?” Roc asked, reaching for the poster you had. You handed it to him. “YN.”

“Pretty name” He complimented and autographed your poster. Roc was your favorite and you almost felt like fainting right there and then. “Can I get a picture with you?” You covered your mouth and regretted saying that when Roc started laughing. “Yo, Roc you’re gonna make her cry.” Prince smacked Roc’s head and looked at you. “Sorry, he’s being really rude today.”