1st Date

They arrived in Deuksugung Palace around 10:30. Some staffs and body guards are already there and waiting for them. Tourists are also a lot. Vic looked at the crowd outside and worriedly looked at Khun again.

"Relax and enjoy. We have a lots of guards out there and i won't let anything happen to you too." He assured her.

"It will start in 30 minutes but let's just stay in here while waiting."

Vic just nod and looked at everyone. Khun smiled coz his hand is still clasped with Vic's. He then took it and enclosed it with his other hand.

"Hmmm, do you like the hanbok?"

"Yes. Even my stylist Unnie like it so much."

"The 3 kids helped me choose last night and they said that this one suits you well and they are right."

"3 kids?" She asked

"Junho, Wooyung, Chansung."

"So they knew also?"

"They gatecrashed my house after knowing everything from Minjae Hyung. They even raid my kitchen after."

"They never changed. Still the same beasts after all."

"That's true, it's just that we are not complete for a while now."

"It's not that they won't be back. I'm sure they're enjoying their enlistment now."

"That's right. Taec and Junsu are enjoying everything. Hope we can visit them."

"It would be nice. It's been so long since i saw them too. I'll cook for them, will that be ok?"

"Taecyeon will definitely love it. You know how he loves eating your food."

"It's a promise i should fulfill though. I haven't cooked them a proper food yet."

"So let's go with the other 3 too. They might kill me if they wont."

"Your too rough with each other."

"We always are."

Then they just laughed the whole time talking about the beasts, and her members too. Then a staff knocked on Khun's door saying that it will start in some minutes.

He went out and helped Vic. Then they went to the place with men in black encircling them. People start to recognize them and are about to approach but then the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony started.

Everyone's attention diverted to the colorful and loud ceremony. Even the couple is enjoying. Then before the ceremony ends, the guards looked at the couple and kneeled. A group of people dressed as the royal servants approached the couple. Nickhun just smiled while Vic's already wondering what is happening.

They walked their way inside, Khun, is still holding their hand in front of everyone. They started their tour with the dismissed guards.

"What's going on?" She managed to asked him

"We are starting the tour now."

"With them?"

"Yes. The management suggested that we should be accompanied by the people here so no one can disturb us and..."

"And?"

"And these people are instructed to treat us as their King and Queen. We are royals right now."

Vic nod and followed. They were escorted to a small pavilion where an ajumma is waiting for them. The old woman gave an bow.

The servants helped Vic sit down and then the tea ceremony started.

After enjoying some tea, the couple went for a tour inside the palace. They then entered a house where they were the food i already waiting for them. They had a sumptuous lunch with their team and then after, they seated outside one of a hanok and enjoyed the autumn view.

Vic closed her eyes and inhaled the autumn breeze. Khun looked at her and smiled. He then asked his manager for his camera and took some pictures of Vic secretly but...

"You're going to pay for every picture you have in there." She said

"I thought you're not aware."

"I am always familiar with camera sounds so you can't secretly took it."

"Can i ask for your permission then?"

She looked at him and nod. "How about our picture together? Yun Oppa is good in taking photos too."

"Hyung, can you?" Khun asked Vic's manager

Yun took the pictures of the couple. Then after they decided to go to the Stone Wall Road. Their procession gave them enough space for the couple to enjoy while Minjae and Yun are busy taking photos of the two.

Vic was mesmerized with the red and gold carpet made of the autumn leaves that falls from the trees. They walked hand in hand. And everyone see the smile in the couple's faces.

"It's so beautiful in here." She said

"Im thankful that you liked it."

"This is the best tour i have here in Korea."

"You haven't been here?"

"Yes. I haven't explored Korea that much. I hope i have much time to visit different places here."

"Then let's go have a visit next time then."

"Gomawo, Khun-ssi."

"I told you..."

"Thank you for taking me here, thank you for preparing everything for me and thank you for protecting me."

He smiled and pinch her nose gently.

"You should not be, im doing this for you and your happiness."

Vic smiled and Khun grabbed her for a hug. And together with the fall of autumn leaves, Khun gave Vic a kiss in the forehead.

Everyone in the place took pictures of the two. Even the staffs cant help themselves. What a lovely couple indeed.

That night, Khuntoria Couple in We Are In Love trended.

Breaking News!

Khuntoria Couple reunites!

Everyone was surprised to see Victoria Song in the country after her long stay in China for her Chinese activities. It was said that Victoria is in the country for her new reality show. but what surprised the fans the most is a picture of her with her WGM former husband Nickhun. They were first spotted in a Hotel where Vic is staying and then after they were spotted having a happy time together in Deuksugung Palace. They attended a tea ceremony, toured around the Palace and have a sumptuous lunch prepared fit for Royals. After, the fans post a sweet and romantic photo of the two standing in the middle of the colorful autumn road where Khun gave Vic a kiss in the forehead.

Khuntoria fans are now enjoying the interaction of these sweet couple. Are we going to anticipate another show for the two? Let's all wait!