Roses •Jack•

Hi! It's the author coming from the future (kind of not really) Wow I just saw that over 600 people clicked on his book and read this first chapter. Thanks for being here! Just let me tell you this.... IT GETS MUCH BETTER! I think anyways. Hope you like it ♥

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Y/N POV

I can't believe I'm back in LA. Also can't believe Jack cheated on me. Well, that's what everyone says and he didn't deny it. We've been dating for almost a year now and when I'm about to come to LA he decides to fuck some random girl? Now there's basically no point of me being here. Ring. Uh! I got a text.

Danny Boy😋

Hey Y/n!! Are you here yet?

Yep I'm in Joana's house

Great. You two wanna come over?

Uhh After what Jack did...

C'mon Idk if it's true but anyways you should come. The boys and I miss you

Okay be there in a sec

I guess I'm gonna go. It doesn't mean I have to talk with Jack. Isn't it? I mean, I really miss the boys. I haven't seen them in 2 months. I was back at my parents' house. I walk for the first time into my room at my friend's house and see a bouquet of roses on my desk. "JOANA?" I yell walking closer. "Yeah?" she asks coming into the room. "Did you buy these?" I ask her poiting to the white roses. "No. But maybe someone left them there for you." she says and walks off. Okay then.

I pick them and a card falls on the table. What? Doesn't even have a name on it.

I hope we can talk soon, things didn't go the way you think they did.

I love you ♥

Jack did this. I hope so. I don't want any psycho trying to talk to me and saying I love you. "Y/N. Let's go?" I hear Joana calling from downstairs and I just run there. Now I really need to talk with him. But I don't really want to though. He hurt me bad. I cried for a week straight. He didn't even bother to text me and call me. When he did it was too late.

We walk in to be embraced by the boys. They all hug me for a bit longer and say how much they missed me. Jack isn't here. He's probably out with that girl...

"So how was your trip back home?" Jonah asks. "Great. I missed my family and a couple of our friends back home. We did some fun stuff." I say and Joana nods. We've been friends since forever. We share a lot of things and we always do crazy things when we're together. "And you guys?" she asks. "We couldn't be happier. All this amazing stuff that has been happening later." Daniel starts. I love seeing them happy. "Yeah. Even with moody Jack. All he talks about is you and how bad he feels. Also he hasn't been on his best lately...." Corbyn stops talking and looks being me. I look too to see Jack coming down the stairs.

Silence. Even with the others talking all I can hear is the sound of me crying because of what I saw. My boyfriend with another girl. "Y/n can we talk? Please?" I hear the words come out of his mouth while he stares at me. I nod getting up and following him outside. What am I doing?

"Did you get my flowers?" he says turning around to face me once we are outside by the pool. "Yes. They're beautiful by the way. Oh Meu Deus! What happened to you?" I ask looking at the scratches he has on his face. And the bad bags under his eyes. Corbyn was right. (Yeah, I'm portuguese. Meu Deus means My God)

"It's nothing really. I just kind of got into a fight with a guy that was talking about you." he says looking down as my hand moves to his face to gently caress his cheek. "Jack. You know you can't..." "I know, I know. I can't get in fights. But he was saying all this stuff about your body and he can't. I'm the only one who can touch you or look at your body." he says quickly while grabing me by the waist and pulling me closer. Gently like always.

I take his hands off me. "Not anymore Jack." I say backing up looking straight at the floor. I can't look into his eyes or I'll get lost. "Baby, you know I didn't cheat on you. I would never do that. I Love Y-", "PROVE IT! Tell me what happened then. Why all your fans were talking about you and that girl."

"The girl was a fan, I met her and we took a pic, like I always did. She then tried to kiss me and I backed away. But still someone took a picture of that and posted it. Fans went crazy but our lips weren't even touching. I didn't even know her. I didn't spend the night with her. People like to spread rumours. I promise you. Why would I want to be a random girl if I have the one I love right in front of me?" Tears roll down his eyes, he grabs my hand and looks deeply into my eyes.

I believe him. How? I don't know. But the look on his face tells me everything. I just hug him. Wrap my hands around his neck and he holds me tighter than ever and cries into my shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you at first." I say with my eyes watering as well. "So you forgive me?" he asks looking at me in the eyes again. I nod. He sighs in relief. "I can't lose you princess. I love you." he says, "I love you too Jack. Never forget that." I say and he cradles my face connecting our lips.

Hope we don't almost breakup again. But I also hope I get more roses.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Heyy!! First imagine ever. Hope it wasn't too bad. Feel free to request. I'll do whatever you ask for. Hope you enjoyed ♥♥😋
Your new bitch is out! For now...