≺ Author's Notes ≽

Hello everyone!

Thank you all so much for reading Distorted Lines, I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys enjoyed it! (Also I loved the gif above and had to use it hence a separate author's notes chapter...)

I got weirdly into the aesthetic of the book with the drawing gifs at the top and even made the little ≺ and ≽ alternate because I'm extra. They were also kind of meant to show the distorted lines as they changed on either side and changed from one to the other... I am very extra, I know.

I do have an idea of what Celia looks like in my mind (the girl on the cover basically) but I deliberately left it vague as I felt that her appearance didn't matter too much really as her sort of thing could happen to anyone and I didn't want to set a face claim like I did in the other books.

Also am I the only one who was starting to ship Cormac (after his change) and Celia? Like I was starting to feel it and almost made them get together in the last few chapters but didn't want there to be romance as I felt it would kind of take away from the main plot and I liked them platonic too because boy/girl friendships are underrated in fanfiction. Maybe I'll do another book with a similar dynamic at some point but I don't think Celia will be returning again as I want to leave her standalone.

Anyway, again I hope you enjoyed it and if you want to check out my other books, I would be so grateful for your support!

Adiós and see you next time! - E x