Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Yeah. I don't even know her name. She's beautiful. Of course. Yeah. Okay I know. Yeah. Bye." Was what I heard as I woke up.

"Um...can I get some water?" I asked the person who was on the phone and he turned to me.

"You're finally up. I thought me calling you beautiful would have killed you. I'm really sorry for any harm I've caused you in these passed two days." He said and I nodded not even really minding that he said two days and not one.

"I'm just a huge fan of yours Tyler. That last concert you had was phenomenal. I love the song Snow. I really think it's one of your best songs." I realized I was rambling so I stopped talking. Tyler laughed and I blushed a little.

"You're too cute. Wow." He said and looked at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" I felt my face for anything and he stopped me.

"No, it's just I never thought it was possible for you to get even more beautiful than you are." This time I blushed a lot.

"Um thanks. If you don't want me to faint again you should stop complimenting me." I said to him and he nodded and stepped back.

"Sorry. I still don't know your name beautiful. I bet it's as beautiful as you." I was on the verge of fainting again so I looked away.

"My name is Tallulah Rogers." I said to him then looked at him. He was smiling like he just found out the best news ever.

"Beautiful." He said and I smiled a little.

"Yeah thanks." I said to him.

My mom named me Tallulah. I don't know why but I don't like when people call me Tallulah. Either it's because of her being dead or it's because I don't want it to be a reminder of her. Everyone calls me Lulah or Tally for short. I never asked them to but I guess I changed after my mom died.

"Tallulah? Helloooo." I heard and blinked.

"Um what?" I said with a confused look.

"Why are you on the verge of tears?" Tyler asked me and I checked my face and he wasn't lying.

"Don't worry about it. Can I get some water please?" I asked him and he nodded then went to get the water and I was alone in the room.

Anyways, my dad knows I'm in the system. He never cared enough about me so they put me in the system.

Now that I'm 18 and legally an adult I have to find somewhere to live and as for a job I've had one for about three years. I work in a restaurant for 'higher end people'. Not famous particularly but richer than me. I was just in my foster parents house because I had to live somewhere while I looked for places to live.

Not too many places would accept me just because of my appearance. I mean I didn't make myself.

I was born with a full head of white hair. My first foster parents tried coloring it but ended up with getting me taken away from them and a fine for child abuse. Yeah, they tied me to a chair because I wouldn't sit still and I went to school with marks on my wrists. Anyways, I have blue/green eyes with white flakes in them so they look a little lighter. My hair is about to my shoulders and I'm 5'9. First of all, I didn't make myself. Second of all, my parents are and were tall. I just so happen to have followed in their footsteps and taken their tall height.I'm not that curvy. I have that one curve on my torso but that is about it.

I have a tattoo on my left shoulder of a rose because as roses grow they get even prettier and that represents me. I was an ugly child, kind of. My hair used to be really long and really curly, my  eyes were too big for my face, and my ears were too huge for my head. As time went on I was introduced to a lot of things and people so I got prettier and I wasn't teased as much as I was. I cut my hair and it's still naturally curly but I straighten it. Back to what I was saying, I have a tattoo of my mom's name, which was Jasmine, on my chest but next to the rose. In addition to those two I have a music note on my right wrist because music is life.