Chapter 5

I walked in to Coins office with Gale trailing behind me. I couldn't help but gasp when I walked in it was so unlike the rest of the place it was brightly coloured sited of dull grey there was a huge desk on one end and one wall was full of pictures of all the other presidents of thirteen the floor also had a deep red carpet in dead of stone.

"You took your time, well your here now so sit down both of you," she said scaring me half to death since I'd been to busy looking at the room to notice her.

"Now that the capital have broadcasted to the whole of Panem they'll be expecting us to go and rescue everyone they've captured before they brainwash them anymore so because of that we're going to postpone the rescue..."

As soon as she says that I go mental " You can't do that," I scream hitting my fist on the desk so hard I leave a dent in it. I look to Gale to back me up but he's staring into space lost in his own world.

"Sit down and listen if we rescue them now then they'll know we're coming and we wouldn't stand a chance if we wait and strike when they wouldn't expect it then we might be able to get them back especially if there distracted."

"How are we going to distract them," I interupt her again.

"I'm getting there if you'd quite interrupting me," she said giving me annoyed look. "While they think we're giving up on the fight we'll be here filming videos to show them that we're not given up and when we manage to air them all over the country then we'll send in the rescue team as Snow's going to be to busy trying to close the videos and by the time he realises what we're up to it'll be to late," she finishes with a smirk on her face.

I know I should apologise for my behaviour but can't because even though the plans good it means Katniss will be left with Snow for longer.

"How do you plan on making these videos," Gale says suprizung me as he hasn't said a word since we got here.

"Well that's where you come in Peeta we need someone to be the centre of the films if Katniss had been here it would be her but since she's not your the only other person who'll make an impression on the Capitol so will you do it."

"Yeah," I say. "If I gets Katniss back i'll do anything."

" Great I'll see you here tomorrow morning and we'll go though the plans," shaw said dismissing us.

Hi everyone so sorry this took so long but I hope u enjoy it and I'll try to get the next chapter done faster.