How do you find love in a life like this?!?!?

hey guys here is the next chapter please please PLEASE tell me what you guys think and thanks lefty124 for telling me your thoughts and voting! your awsome. guys please vote and comment i need to know if you like what i am writing -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> vote

it's just one click away from telling me you like my story!!!

-gaby

*Recap*

Once we got to my car I helped her in and I peeled out of the school ground I asked her "What do you want to do this afternoon?" With a soft smile playing at the corners of my lips because she was okay and smiling and laughing already. I started cracking jokes on our way to the car. "Umm.." Natalie put her index finger to her chin. "I know! The beach!!" she said with a huge grin on her amazing face. I didn't hold back my smile anymore now it was a full out grin. "The beach it is!" I said as I made a U-turn and pressed hard on the gas.

*End Of Recap*

Natalie's POV

Once we arrived at the beach I went straight for the water. The beach was deserted except for a few people that were on lounge chairs a little further down so it was nice. I ran right into a massive wave and got soaked! But I just laughed about it and turned to see Adam staring at me with this small smile breaking across his face. He had his hair in a tangled mess from the wind making it go into all sorts of directions and his hands were stuffed into his pockets. "Come on in!" I laughed "the waters fine!!" it was freezing, but I didn't care it was hot.

He just moved his head side to side and looked down kicking sand into the air a little with his black and white converse. "Alright so it's going to be like that huh?" I asked him as I placed my hands on my hips and a laughed as he backed away with every step I took out of the water. I started to walk a little faster and he ran backwards then turned and started running to his left. I ran and tackled him into the sand and we let out small chuckles. "Got'cha!" I whisper as I looked into his beautiful deep ocean blue eyes. I had both my legs straddling his torso with my hands on his chest while his were on my lower back. I grabbed to handfuls of his shirt and leaned in to his lips I brushed mine against his soft ones. "Sucker." I said while getting off of him and running towards the water. I heard a grumble of complaint from behind me so I turned my head to the right to see him getting up and patting his jeans off. "Ahh!" I yelled and I thought of something to make up for teasing him.

With more teasing!! I stopped running when my feet hit the nice wet sand and the waves came into the shore slowly. I gripped the edges of my shirt and saw him stop dead in his tracks. I had my hands crisscrossed so when I lifted my shirt slowly over my head not looking into his eyes until it was right at my shoulders and my hands went straight again I saw that his eyes were locked unto mine as he started to pursue me again. I grabbed my pants and took them swiftly off and was left in only my bra and underwear as the sea foam came onto the shore. I saw him stop right in front of me about a step away. He laid his forearm against mine and closed the space between us. He kissed the right side of my face and then turned his head to his right and kissed my left side of my facee o softly it made my heart stop.

Then he used his right arm and lifted my chin so I had no choice, but to look into his glorious eyes as he planted the most earth shaking, love filled kiss unto mine never once breaking out intense gaze. "I love you." The my face was pulled in between both of his hands and there was no more space between us as my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands flew into his brown hair and I gripped on as if for dear life. He took a few steps backwards then laid on the sand and I lifted his shirt above his head not once breaking the kiss. I unbuttoned his jeans and as he kicked them off I broke the kiss because my lungs were on fire from the lack of air. With the first breath I took I said "I love you too." Then my lips were on his again. he always calls me his love like ' anytime love' but he has never said 'I love you so I was kissing him with so much Passion that I ddidn't want it to stop. But he stopped it needing another breath. When his breathing was as close to even as it was going to get he spoke "That..was...Ah-May-Zing!" then this huge grin ripped across his beautiful face. "I know." I laughed at how truly heart racing that kiss was. "lets go in the water!" we both said sitting up then we started to laugh until it hurt and he picked me up into his arms bridal style and we went hurdling towards the waves.

*a few splashes, laughs and hours later*

We were walking across the shore hand in hand in our clothes once more as we spoke about the song we were going to do for the contest. "Umm.. How about Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Lady Antebellum?" I suggested "It's not a bad idea babe, but was thinking something like Gypsy by Shakira." He said "Oh my God! That's perfect!" I shouted and in the process let go of his hand because I through it up into the air. "Sorry. I was just thinking that maybe I can dance to it!" I said smiling and grabbed onto his hand again. "I think that would be and awesome idea Nat! But..you havetodanceformefirst." He said it so fast it almost sounded like it was a whole word. I looked up to see he had a small blush creeping up onto his face and it made me laugh. "Okay you can be there when I come up wit the moves and you tell me which once should and should not be in the performance on stage and maybe I can do a dance especially for you." I said an blushed a little, but when he looked at me I winked and he laughed and blushed deep red. We walked to the car after that because we had a group date thing at the mall the next day. Saturday! 'Wait' I thought 'Jason's gonna be there! Damn it.'

comment please i need to know what ya'll think it doesn't have to be a HUGE paragraph it could be one word! LIKE or HATE vvvvv please do me the favor love you guys for reading! :)

-gaby