*12* Im not yours to keep

***Chapter Twelve***

I woke up feeling refreshed. I turned to see what time it was and noticed that it was 9 AM and Dustin was not in bed. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself, brush my teeth and my hair. Then I quickly pulled on a pair of light wash ripped skinny jeans and an orange V-neck. I left the bedroom and went searching for Dustin but to no avail. I searched for about twenty minutes not finding him any where, in fact I couldn't find anyone. I gave up and decided to go get some breakfast. The kitchen was empty when I got in there and so I pulled open the fridge and got out the milk and got a box of cereal from the cabinet. After pouring myself a bowl I sat myself at the table and quickly devoured the food.

When I finished I realized that it had been about an hour since I woke up and no one was to be found. This was really weird. I put the bowl in the sink and went back up the stairs. As I was making my way up the room I heard steps behind me. I turned to see Dustin's aunt, Lucy. "Good morning I spoke" She smiled and replied, "Oh good morning dear. How are you? You were probably looking for Dustin right?" "I'm good and actually yes I was looking for him.. Do you know where he is?" "Yes, yes. He's with the rest of the family in the back yard and I was actually coming to get you." I nodded and followed her back down the stairs and out the back door. When we arrived at the back yard I saw the entire family there. Gregory, Theresa,and Lucy's husband whose name I hadn't caught yet were siting at a table on the patio. Jake and some blonde girl I had never seen before were in the pool and Dustin was next to the pool on the phone with somone. It was really nice out and the sun was shining pretty brightly. I walked over to Dustin and sat beside him crossed legged. As soon as I sat down I heard him tell the person he was on the phone with, "uhmm we'll talk about this later, I gotta go, bye" With that he hung up and faced me. "Who was that?" I asked curiously. "None of your bussiness," he replied quite harshly. What was up with him? "uhmm ok? So what are we doing today?" "Nothing really.The caterers are going to drop off the Thanksgiving dinner later, we'll have a family dinner and tomorrow morning we go back to my house. I have to go somewhere in an hour so stay out of trouble." "Well when are you going to be back?" "Don't worry about it" "What evs" He was really starting to piss me off, I mean why does this guy have to PMS so much.. he was being descent last night and now he's being a bitch. After that I sat next to him quietly and watched him text someone. I couldn't help but wonder who we was texting, what they were talking about, and if it was the same person he had been on the phone with earlier.

***

*An hour and a half later*

Dustin had left and so had the unknown blonde. The adults had gone inside and so had I. I was in Dustin and I's room and was coming out to get a snack. On my way to the stairs someone grabbed my wrist. I was shoved into the wall and I was about to scream when Jake covered my mouth with his hand. "Don't scream or I'll do something you'll regret and your little boyfriend isn't here to save you this time. Now I just want to tell you something so shut up and listen." I nodded and he removed his hand. I glared at him and he spoke, "You may have gotten away before and because of what Dustin did, you will deffinately pay the consequences, it might not be today or any time soon but trust me you will pay. Got it?" I nodded terrified. "Now don't you dare tell him about this.." With that he let me go and walked away back to his room. I wasn't in the mood for a snack any more so I rushed into the bedroom again and laid on the bed after turning on some music quite loud. I was so bored I felt myself drift into a dreamless sleep.

I don't know how long I had been asleep but I was rudely awoken by someone shoving me. "hmm?" I mumbled groggily. "Get up! It's five o clock and you have to get ready for dinner" "ughh, leave me alone" Suddenly I wake pulled out of the bed and felt myself being carried. I opened myself to see Dustin carrying me into the bathroom. "Let go of me!" I yelled. Bad idea. I felt a rush of air and hit the floor with a thud. I shrieked. "OUCH! You effing bitch!" "What did you say?" He asked sounding pretty mad. "Uhm nothing?" It sounded like more of a question than a statement. "That's what i thought"

"Take a shower and get ready. Dinner is at 6:30." He spoke getting out of the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower letting the warm water beat against my skin as I washed myself. The shower was pretty quick and after I got out I just wrapped my body in a robe, applied mousse to my hair and a small amount of makeup to my face. Then I went to the closet and took out a peach colored dress and seemed to go well with my black pumps and some black jewelry. I finished at exactly 6:30 and heard footsteps approaching me. I turned to see Dustin wearing black pants, a black button up shirt with a gold accented tie. "Are you ready yet?" I nodded and followed him out of the room.

***** sorry this chapter was kind of a filler but i had to put it in because there were a few important events in it.. keep reading (: *****