The Disappearing Captain

Told by Lnacrafting212

Seawolf Park isn't really known very well, but the people who do know about it knows that it's haunted at night.

My dad, the cub master of my brother's cub scout pack was in the USS  Steward with all of the people from the pack who could attend. He was on  his "shift" mostly because if one of the boys had to go to the  bathroom, he had to take them outside to the latrines.

It was about 1:00 a.m.  and he heard silver taps on the deck above. As an eagle scout, he knew  that silver taps only plays at sunset. When the song ended, he heard  footsteps coming towards the ladder leading inside. A man came down the  ladder and headed to the mini fridge on the ship and grabbed three water  bottles. As he was heading back to the ladder, my dad started to talk  to him.

The man introduced himself as Bryan, and showed his ID card, but not  long enough so that my dad could read it. "Bryan" said that he was a  reenactor and that there were three more on the ship.

Once "Bryan" left, my dad's shift was over, and instead of sleeping, he  explored the ship, finding the other three reenactors, but he never  found "Bryan."

The next morning, the three reenactors said goodbye to them as they left, and still, "Bryan" was nowhere to be seen.

Since my dad managed to take a picture of "Bryan," I compared it to a  picture of the man, I decided to compare it to a picture of the captain  of the ship.

They looked identical.