Chapter 7 | Convincing

"Why isn't this coincidental?" I laugh as I see the guy I fired...his name starts with a D...Whatever. But I fired him and it felt so damn good.

"Welcome to Bobas Bobas, may I take your order?" He says monotone like, and he looks like shit.

"No you may not. I want a Alpha or I'll be generous - a Beta."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"The only people that work here are Omegas. The owner is a Beta-."

"Let me have him than."

"He isn't directly here right now-."

"I feel like you're having a hard time grasping things. I don't want an Omega touching my food and asking for my money. You guys probably steal from this register to get by."

This guy closed his eyes shut, grinding on his teeth. I then looked at his name tag. Oh yeah, Darren.

"Ms. Doyle, I remember you from that job. I need that job back. I'm barely making it by working here and no place will accept me. Your father accepted me into that place before you even took position! You're being unfair!"

I blinked, glaring at him as he gulped.

"Life's not fair. Especially for you, Omega-."

"What's taking so long!" I look, seeing Jules and Ian rush forward as they obviously finished their appetizer bread.

"Sorry. I was speaking to a guy that I fired a few weeks ago." When I tell them this they look, Darren narrowed his eyes at them.

"You two are...Omegas?"

"Yes we are!" Jules replied, and Darren glanced at me quickly.

"How is that possible...? I thought-."

"No. What you thought is still right. They're an exception." When I say this I didn't realize how much of an exception these two were.

"You should hire him back." Ian suggests, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Never."

"Why not?!" Jules whines, and Darren looks away. Damn sensitive Omegas.

"Because. What will that look like to my pride? Once I fire an Omega, they don't get to come back-."

"What'd he do wrong?" Ian asked. And Darren looked at me, waiting for a reason.

I folded my arms, I was planning on coming here to buy them some bubble tea. Not to chat with this loser about why I fired his ass.

Here's the deal, I fired him cause I felt like it. There's no ifs or buts to it. I fired his Omega ass out of spite because I hate them. And he's one of them, so he's fired.

"I don't have to explain my self to you three Omegas." I growl, and I catch Ian rolling his eyes. I storm out that place, pissed that they asked me that question.

I don't need a reason to fire an Omega. I just do it.

As I'm walking I hear them two behind me. And I begin to turn around, but they walk right past me.

"Hey! I'm an Alpha you don't ignore me." I growl, and they stop walking as they turn. Jules looks hurt and Ian looks disappointed. Don't know why. I'm more disappointed in that owner of the shop of having so much Omegas as workers.

"What's your problem. I didn't do anything to you two."

"You didn't. But what you did to Darren was wrong-."