Master Feraro

this one's in Evitas POV, if you want any more from her POV just say!

_______________________________________________________________________________

As I gained consciousness I was aware of myself bouncing up and down, up and down in a steady rhythm, THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN! Oh my god what the hell has happened! Everything's upside down and what was I leaning on? A horse? A person? A person and the world isn't upside down I am, I'm slung over this goons back "Put me down, put me down I demand you put me down" I shouted while thumping this giant tree in the back "If you don't put me back I swear I'll" my voice trailed of as I struggled to think of anything " You swear what little girl, Evita right? It's nice to meet you at long last" said a menacing voice "Put her down Joseph" I was flung to the cold hard floor "Thanks" I muttered "where's Jake?!" I half asked, half demanded "Do you want anything master Feraro?" asked the goon who I now know is called Joseph "No, now leave me and our guest alone please" Joseph walked away but to be honest I would've preferred If he had stayed, turning to me this 'master Feraro' carried on "Now girl I'm positive Jake will be here soon, so in the mean time make yourself at home" he finished turning o his heels, smiling and walked out of the room, this room it turned out had only one door (now locked), no windows, no light just the glow from under the door and a single mattress, no bed, no pillow, no sheet, I mean I didn't even expect this but still come on. I walked over to the mattress and lay down with silent tears falling down my face, I tried to focus on Jake and remember every little detail about him, but all too soon the hands of sleep came and pulled me deep into the sea of dreams and nightmares.