My Step Brother and his 'Gang'

Do I REALLY have to wake up this early??? Urgh! Stupid School. Ruining my beauty sleep

I woke up and got ready for school. As I made my way downstairs, I saw 5 boys with my Appa.

"Ahh...Yunjin. Just the girl I was looking for" I raised an eyebrow and approached my Appa.

"Meet Lee Junghwan. He likes to be called Sandeul" I bowed as I faced him.

"Delighted to meet you Ms. Chae" He said as he bowed like a gentleman.

" Same here. Sir Lee"

"Those are his friends. Cha Sunwoo, Shin Dongwoo, Jung Jinyoung and Gong Chanshik"

I bowed once again as they did the same.

"So...Are they like what? New workers?" I asked completely oblivous about the scene that's currently taking place inside the dining hall.

My appa chuckled as they 5 guys just smiled.

"No dear. Sandeul here is you step brother"

"Neh!?!?!?"

"Step Omma had a son and never told me?" I asked dramatically.

I know what you're thinking.

But my Step omma and I are really close. She's not one of those who are really mean and icky and not to mention suck-ups.

"You're Omma had a reason dear"

I sighed then nodded.

"Sadly they are in WM Academy for boys. While you are in Woolim High"

I could sense Junghwan flinched for a moment there.

Junghwan's POV

This is not good.

Isn't that where Infinite goes to school?

I sighed.

I wish I can protect her. Omma seems to really care for her.

As we ealked our seperate ways since we had to turn to the route to the right for WM Academy and she had to take the left route for Woolim High, we decided to say our goodbyes for now.

"Hey, Deul?"

I turned my attention to Jinyoung hyung who looked at me worriedly.

"You don't think they would hurt her right?"

I honestly had no idea.

I sighed as I began to worry.

"Even if they would, we would be there" Baro said as the rest nodded.

Your POV

I carefully entered the campus as I started earning stares from pass-byers.

I gulped as I made my way to the principal's office.

"Ahh...Yunjin" I bowed.

"I thought you'd never show up"

I chuckled.

"Of course I would. If I don't Appa will kill me. Besides we own the school" I said as I knew no one heard that.

The principal nodded.

"No one knows the owner of the school so you're safe" I bowed as I took my schedule and went off to my first subject.

It was lunch time when I heard people gossip.

"Omo, did you hear? WM Academy's king-kas will be here any moment!" She squealed.

"I'm sure they're good-looking" The other said.

I rolled my eyes. I mean why would they only care about the background. Sheesh

I was walking around the campus when girls and several boys started pushing me.

They looked like as if they were in a hurry.

"Omg! I can't believe it's really them!" A girl yelled.

"It's WM Academy's king-kas! In our school! Kyaaah!" The girl beside her squealed.

As I was about to walk away, I felt someone grab my wrist as I started earing gasps from the crowd.

I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise, It was Junghwan and his friends.

"Jung..Hwan..sshi?"

He smiled as he waved

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to see if the King-kas here hurt you but I guess they didn't come to school" One of his friends stated. I think it was Jinyoung?

I nodded.

"So..you're the king-kas of WM?" I asked the obvious.

One of them nodded. I think it was Sunwoo..? or Shinwoo? or Shiwoon? I don't know.

"We're called B1A4"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg! ;w; 10 subscriber already~ I love you guys! I promise I will NOTdisappoint you!!!!

This was supposed to be done yesterday but it was so late already.

Here the 1st Chapter~ Sorry if it's a bit boring