Chapter 1: Prologue: Part A:

Ever since Lieutenant Catherine Rollins had been back, things are going great between her & her lover, Commander Steve McGarrett, She has been sticking to the promise that she had made, & it was the best decision that she ever made for them, & for...

Ever since Lieutenant Catherine Rollins had been back, things are going great between her & her lover, Commander Steve McGarrett, She has been sticking to the promise that she had made, & it was the best decision that she ever made for them, & for herself, cause she needed something strong, & real. For once, she is not gonna be afraid of her happiness, & take risks to achieve it, & keep it at the same time. She knew that Steve had felt the same way about her, since they had that passionate night. She looked over at her man, & could resist kissing his bare shoulder, peppering it with teasing kisses.

Inspector Abby Dunn was making a secret phone call, ever since she came clean about her involvement with D.A. Robert Coughlin, she knew that she was right about the task force, & worked hard with her apologies to everyone, she also knew that she didn't want to lose anything that she had with her own lover, Lieutenant Chin-Ho Kelly. She had a surprise for them all, especially for Officer Kono Kalakaua, Chin's cousin, she managed to call in one of her special favors, & got her husband, Adam Noshimuri off early, with plenty of evidence to help support his case. She can't wait to see all of their reactions, especially Kono's, she was startled, when she heard Chin's voice from behind her saying, "What are you up to, Baby ?", She looked over at him, & saw that he looked especially good, when he is half awake.

Steve woke up to Catherine teasingly kissing his shoulder, he smiled, as he poked one eye open, & said seductively, & huskily from sleep, as he looked over the shoulder, that she was holding hostage at the moment, "Good morning, Lieutenant, Do I look like a scrumptious breakfast to you ?", The Brunette Beauty had a hunger look in her eyes, & turning him over, & ripped the sheet from him. He was exposed in all of his glory, "As a matter of fact, You do, Commander", she said equal seductive, & she said with a smirk, "Got to get my proteins in", & she took him in without warning. Steve chanted, "Catherine, Catherine, Catherine" over & over again.

Meanwhile, Kono was having one of her days, she was missing her husband very badly, & she let out a tear, as she stared at a picture of the two of them, on his bedside table, "God, Baby, I wish you come home to me soon", she thought to herself sadly, & she composed herself, cause she isn't gonna ruin this trip for the whole ohana, especially for Catherine, & Steve, who worked so hard on it. She reached over, took the picture, & kissed it, She placed it back, & said with a smile, "I will see you soon, Baby", as she got ready to start the day.

Gabriel Waincroft was a step ahead of Five-O, He found out from his trusty intel, that they are planning a vacation along a special spot outside of Oahu, & he also thinks that there could treasure, or a lot of money around there, Plus he could kill two birds with one stone, & get his revenge on Chin-Ho Kelly. He said to his goons, "We are gonna take him down, & kill him, If Five-O gets in the way, So be it, We have to be careful, & not get caught", He said to them, as they were huddled around the table, with documents, plans, & etc. They nodded, & Gabriel said, "Good, Let's get to work", & they went on with their planning.

Detective Danny "Danno" Williams shushed his kids, Grace Williams, & Charlie Edwards, as they all tiptoed into the bedroom, & holding on to the trays of breakfast food that they made. "Is she gonna love this, Danno ?", The Four Year Old Boy asked, as he indicated to his father's girlfriend, Melissa Armstrong, who was sleeping peacefully in bed, Danny reassured him, with a smile, "She will love it", Grace said indicating counting down on her fingers, "Ready ?, 1...,2....,3...", They all exclaimed in unison, "Surprise !", Melissa woke up, & had a smile on her face. "What is all of this ?", she asked, she was deeply touched that they did all of this.

"We decided to have breakfast with you", Charlie said, "Yeah, Cause we wanted to celebrate being a family, & we love you", Grace added with a smile, Danny said, "You made all of us so happy, Melissa, We want this to continue", Melissa swallowed back the emotion, & said, "So do I", she looked over at Charlie, "Do you want to sit next to me, Handsome ?", she had a smile on her face, as he nodded vigorously, "Yes", They all took up their positions, & ate the wonderful meal, They were talking about how excited they were about the vacation, & what they are about to do.

Before he leaves for work, Captain Lou Grover was making a check list for the trip, & his wife, Renee was helping him, Their kids were organizing their stuff, that they want to bring with them. "Will, Please don't forget your inhaler, & bring your backup, Got it, Son ?", The Overprotective Father called out to his son. The Young Boy answered from his bedroom, "Yes, Sir", Lou nodded in approval, & Samantha, his oldest child, said handing him a case, "Daddy, Here is the first-aid kit", she had a smile on her face. The Former SWAT Commander said with a smile, "Thanks, Baby", & she went off to find more stuff, that they needed. Once, they were all done, & the kids were off to school, Renee wrapped her arms around his waist, & said, "Babe, I think it's nice that Catherine & Steve wanted us on this trip, We should have them over for dinner, once we get back". Lou nodded, & said, "Good idea, I will bring it up to Steve at work," They kissed goodbye, & went to their respected jobs.

Steve & Catherine were panting hard from their activities, & they headed into the shower, so they can start the day right, The Former Naval Beauty saw how her lover was struggling to stand up. Their last case was stressful for the past couple of days, so it was understandable, that Steve was feeling not so right. She had him lean against her, & said, "Relax, Baby, For once, I am gonna take good care of you", She took the shampoo, & washed his hair & scalp, which made Steve purred like a cat. She washed out the shampoo, & add conditioner, & made sure to get good in there. Once his hair was washed clean, she took the body wash, & cleaned him up, so he was relaxed, & not feeling stress, Steve felt like he got a second gust of wind, he took her body & soul, & they had round three in the shower, til they were spent.

Kono arrived at the HQ first, & the others slowly followed pulling into the parking lot, she had a huge box of cocoa puffs, & coffees with her, "God, Kalakaua, You are a goddess, We need a sugar rush to get through the rest of the case, It's such a bitch to solve", Danny said, as he took a treat, & bit into it, & a sip of coffee. Chin said, "Don't worry, We will solve it, Denning promised us this vacation time, whether he likes it or not." He joined the blond in eating the sugary treat, & sipping on his own coffee". Abby said, "I could run down facial rec, Make sure nothing is missing, We have to be organized, or otherwise we are screwed". Lou said, "I can think of some CI's who could help us, They owe us big, since we helped them out", Danny said agreeing, "Let's do it", Catherine & Steve showed up, & they told them their plans for the case.

"Sounds good to me, Guys", The Former Seal approved, as he was proud of the way that they planned out to solve the case, Catherine concurred, & said, "Me too, I think it's gonna work". She said with a smile, & asked, "So, Everyone excited about this vacation we planned out, Everyone exclaimed, "Yes !", Steve said with a smile, glad to see his ohana excited about downtime, "Well, If we don't get to work, ASAP, Denning is gonna complain, I for one, am not in the mood to hear it", Everyone else agreed with their leader, teammate, & love one, as they all finished up their treats, & went inside to get started, Kono put the rest of the cocoa puffs in the break room, She joined them in figuring out who is their first suspect.