Chapter 2: New Beginnings

"I love to see me from your point of view"

3 months later...

Song: POV - Ariana Grande (Jovan Perez Cover)

It's been 3 months since mom passed away, but I've been trying, working, living.. but barely though... just barely, existing.....

Existing.

"Sweetheart, it's an amazing night, food, dancing, handsome doctors.. I think Dr Amadeer is going to be..."

"Are you listening Tia?"

Pulling myself from my thoughts I instantly look up to Grace.

"Graaacceeee.... you already know my answer"

"So sitting at home, will benefit you how may I ask?"

"Easy. Me, Myself and I, accompanied by my movies and my bed, and plus too many people go to these events anyway.. I-I wouldn't, I don't belong there"

Besides mom I have never met anyone like Grace, she didn't have to stick with me after mom passed away, but she stayed anyway. And she hasn't left me since.

"Tia Jade Rose! Sweety as much as I love you, you need to get outside of the house..and before you say it, work does not count... And before you say it again, neither does the grocery store.. please?.... and I think Dr Amadeer will be there?..." Grace says suggestively so..

My mind goes void. Dr Amadeer? Probably one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen.. And I mean that. I remember the night mom passed away, holding me was Grace and looking up I see... him, but just as soon as it started it ended with him leaving the room.

It was a few days after mom had passed away and I made another visit to the hospital to sign some papers..and that's when I met Dr Amadeer

"Ms Rose?"

Looking up, it takes me a while to adjust as I stare into the darkest eyes I have ever seen, a man tall and brooding, with hair impeccably combed to perfection....

"Miss...?"

"Yes, a-ah that's me"
Embarrassed I mentally face palm myself and feel my cheeks heat up.

"I am Dr Leo Amadeer, the Head of the Cancer and Surgical Unit here of St Bernard's Hospital...In fact Miss Rose may we take a seat ?"

"Sure"

Sitting down next to him, he barely could fit in the hospital chairs, but he still fit... Barely though..

"Ms Ro--"

"Call me Tia"

With a reassuring smile, he nodded his head in my direction.

"Tia.. I offer my deepest sympathies for your loss... You may not kno—-"

"That you were the surgeon in the emergency room with my mom?"

I knew who he was once he told me his name...mom wouldn't stop talking about him, I was greatful she didn't feel alone...
With a surprised look he gives me a heart wrenching smile...