Reflections on heartache

"You say you're not a player anymore. "That that one special girl has got your heart' and 'you know what the true meaning of love is'. I already told you that its just infatuation. For five damn years, you've been a player. Breaking every girls heart who catches your eye and any girl who happens to be a fool to fall into your trap. But there was always one girl who you always went back to. Left in the dark, sitting here thinking, "Will he ever change?" NO. No, he will NEVER change. He swears he will, he swears he'll stop and then he leaves. Leaves you here thinking "Why am I the fool who still stays waiting for you?" Eventually, he comes back again and you let him in thinking "Maybe this time will be different," but every time he comes back he got another slut saying "I think I really like this girl" You know deep down inside that he's lying. One day, he declares I love you so much. Blindly believing and never questioning him. You're just thinking finally he has come to his senses and he finally wants me "Can't he see that we were meant to be?" You give him your whole heart and more, but he rips it up again like a ravaged dog. Now you're left all alone picking up all the scattered little pieces that he left in his wake. Finally you say to yourself there's no going back and forth this time. He's gone and I'm never ever letting him back in! He put you through hell and back, saying this saying that, telling lies all the time, leaving you crying all alone wih your heart super bruised. Got the courage to tell him you don't love him anymore. A few weeks later, he exclaims I think I've finally found the one ! She stole his heart and he aint ever gonna let her go. You reply okay good for you.. I found someone too. But you know in your heart he still has his place. Right there. In your heart. And no one can ever fill that spot. It's only for him. You can never tell him that though. Even though your screams at you because you know all you want is him..."