Chapter Two- Just My Luck

Quickly, I walked to the girls restroom so I could fix my makeup and hair. The airport was flooded with people and I could hear a lot of British accents along with American.

Once I made it into the bathroom, I laid my duffle bag onto the bathroom center and dug out my makeup bag. I touched up my mascara and lipgloss while everything else looked fine. Then I went to the bathroom and soon left after washing my hands.

Swiftly, I walked to the luggage carousel and grabbed my luggage. I began to walk to the elevator so I could be on the right level. My perfume was still strong on me and good thing it was my favorite, Sungarri from Maurice's. All of a sudden, I heard a bunch of teenagers scream. I stopped right in my tracks and turned around. A group of guys were running in my direction. I watched the guys run right towards me. A blonde boy grabbed my hand and pulled me into an elevator. "What the h-" I started.

The doors to the elevator closed and I was stuck with the boys. "I'm so sorry. There was no way you were going to make it alive through those girls." The apologized to me. "How rude of me. My name is Niall. You are?" he had an accent I think it was Irish but I'm not very good with accents. "Uhhh.. I'm Kassidy." The boy was panting from running. But why were all those girls chasing them? "Oh shit... You might know us from the band One Direction."

I was the only girl in the elevator. There were five boys all around my age. They were the singers of my favorite song "More Than This". "Do you guys sing More Than This?" I asked. They all nodded.

"I'm Harry." a boy said. He had shaggy curly dark brown hair which was really cute. He had dimples and perfect teeth along with amazing green eyes. "Hello, I'm Louis." another said, the oldest I assumed. He had short light brown hair with hazel eyes. His smile was adorable as well. The shortest boy, or Niall, had already introduced himself. He had short spikey blonde hair with dazzling blue eyes. I think he had some sort of braces on. Maybe clear. "Liam Payne. Nice to meet you." another said with a huge smile. This one had short slightly curly brown hair with matching brown eyes. The last one stood in the back and he had black looking hair that was raised like a Bruno mars style. He had dark brown eyes and a beautiful smile. "I'm Zayn." he said introducing himself.

"I feel bad for getting her involved in that stampede of girls." Zayn said. "Is their anything we can do to make it up to you, Hun?" Louis asked me. "Uh... You could give me a place to stay. I'm just here looking for a job and I don't have a place to stay." "She could stay with me in my apartment. I still have that extra room." "Yeah but Paul would be pissed, Niall." Harry informed. I just stood there unsure of what to do. "Can we take you to lunch so we can plan everything out?" Liam asked me sweetly. "Uhhh... I guess."

"Paul. Hey. We uh... Kinda got a girl almost pumbled by fans. She needs a place to stay. Any ideas?" Louis said into his iPhone 4S. It was weird sitting in their limo. "Yeah. That's a great idea." I just sat there awkwardly while Louis was on the phone. "Okay. Bye." Louis hung up the phone and looked at me with a huge smile on his face. "Okay, Kassidy. We are going to get you a hotel room for two weeks. That's as good as I can do." he had an accent as well. They all did. It was definitely British. "Yeah. That's fine. Thank you." It all came out in a sputter do words.

We drove until we came along to a tall hotel which was obviously expensive. "I'll run her in and get her settled." Niall offered. I was beginning to like his little Irish accent. "Okay. Be quick." Louis instructed.

Niall quickly took me into the hotel with dark shades and his hood on so he wouldn't be spotted taking a mysterious girl into a nice hotel. "I'm sorry we couldn't take you to lunch. We forgot we have a dinner to be going to in two hours and none of us are ready. If you need anything, call." He spoke quietly and took my phone into his hands. No one seemed to notice what was happening while he programmed his number into my phone. Before I could say goodbye, Niall rushed out the door and jumped into the car.