twenty-four

adventure time c'mon grab ur friends

I was just so excited to write this chapter bc it's like the first bit of real drama since the store like snsnwjxnekwj have fun

I forgotted to tell you guys that I'm writing a separate book for marie and ashton! it's called whiteout and it's on my profile! please check it out! though it's not going to be as funny as a5, it's going to be rly deep and sentimental yay omg

what did the mom say to the kid who peed himself? urine trouble!!!! (that was roe's joke) (thank you roe)

» (his name's rafiki)

"Dinner!"

Luke pulled away from Em, both of them gasping for air. She licked her lips again, her eyes moving to his cherry red and swollen lips. He ran his fingers through his hair that she'd flattened with her own hands. "Damn, you fucked up my hair," he muttered, moving over to her mirror.

She stood up and looked at herself. Her skin was glowing and her lips were puffy and darker. It appeared there was a total different girl in the reflection. "It's so obvious that we were kissing," she moaned, running her fingers through the roots of her hair to try to tame the mess.

"Good, it's like a trophy," he grinned, leaning over and catching her lips in his again. "I really like doing that." His lips vibrated against hers when he spoke and she giggled, reaching up and ruffling his hair.

When she thought she looked decent enough, she waited for him to fix himself. "Come on, Princess," Em teased, playing with the knot at the bottom of her shirt. He finished doing whatever to his hair and they started for her door, but he subtly squeezed her bum, making her squeal and run ahead. "Not cool."

"It was pretty cool on my end," Luke laughed, jumping out of the way when she moved to smack his arm. They raced down the stairs, and Emma going fast down the stairs was never a good idea, so he had to catch her at the end. "You're a loser."

"You love it," she teased, doing a little dance, walking into the dining room where her mum was before taking a seat in a chair across from her mum. Luke sat next to her, not wanting to sit next to Robin. He grabbed her hand under the table, holding it on his thigh, making her smile as she looked over the food. "I hope you like chicken and rice."

Luke nodded, humming. "It looks great, thank you," he replied, mostly speaking to her mum. Em waited for the awkward to go away. While they began filling their plates, Emma asked where Nicole was. Luke gulped nervously.

"She's in her room," Ms. King replied, before standing up from her chair and heading to the end of the stairs. "NICOLE, DINNER." Luke felt like saying it wouldn't be necessary for her to come down, but didn't want to raise suspicion before the drama even happened.

Instead, he shoved a mouthful of green beans in his mouth and waited. And waited and waited and waited and waited. It seemed she wasn't coming down any time soon, so he relaxed a bit.

"So, Luke . . ." Robin started. Emma sighed and he knew what was coming. "Tell me about you."

He cleared his throat and swallowed down the green beans. "Well, I'm nineteen and I went to college for a month or so before dropping out- I probably shouldn't have said that. Anyway," he laughed nervously, "I live with my best friends. Um, my favorite color is blue?" Emma rolled her eyes.

"How many girls have you impregnated?"

Emma gasped before Luke choked on his water. "MUM," she cried, before hiding her face in her hands.

Luke laughed nervously, which ended up sounding really fake and high pitched. Her mother grinned. "None, I-" he choked out, playing with his rice. "Oh my god, don't- Wow."