Midnight Sun (Austin Mahone vampire love story)

Chapter 1

Layla's POV

3 years. Its been 3 years since it happen. 3 years since I became a vampire. Only a couple people know about my secret. My best friend Crystal Mason, my sister Cater Heart, and my uncle who is also a vampire, Keith. My mom died and my dad walked out on me and my sister. I havent had the best life and me being a vampire isnt helping either. At school I have to try and control my urges for blood. That's really hard when you got to a high school full of humans. Being immortal does have its perks though. Im very fast, and I can read and control thoughts. Ugh I have to go to school now. "Carter where are my keys?" Why am I always losing my keys? "There on red key hook!" "Thanks bye love you!" and I was ready for a day in hell.

¡¿¡¿¡ AT SCHOOL ¡¿¡¿¡

Me and Crystal were in our 2nd period which was math. "Lay you ok? You seem tense." I was tense because I felt the tension or connection but I didnt know where it was coming from. Thats when the teacher, Mrs.Teala, spoke up. "Class today we have a new student joining us." That's when the tension grew stronger. When he walked in. "Everyone this is our newest student, Austin Mahone." He was very very attractive. I know your thinking you just saw him but he was. Once he made eye contact

with me, theres was something I have never felt before. There was a connection but I don't know if its a good one or not. "Mr.Mahone have a seat next to..ah Ms.Heart back there." Of course she put him next to me. I saw that coming. Hehe I read her mind and saw him in the image. He sat next to me I could feel the tension grow but in a unique way. He was sonething else. He wasnt like he other guys ive been in contact with. "Umm hi im Austin I dont know where im supposed to go after this class." ok he is very cute anrd he seems nice. "Here let me see your schedule. " When he handed me his schedule his hand touched me and he flinched.

Wait he flinched. Ive only seen this in a reader. Readers are the vampires that get visions and images showing the answer or future to someone or something. But the one thing is, readers are vampires. Is Austin a vampire?