Happy Birthday Part 2

Saturday had come and Cody awoke to find he had overslept  even with his alarm on and the time was three-forty-five grabbing his stuff he quickly made his way into the bathroom and got ready before going down stairs to grab a pop tart out the kitchen cabinet. Cody began to leave the house but checked his pockets before leaving making sure he hadn't forgotten anything . Trinity's house was an hour walk from Cody's house but took thirty minutes if he took the short cut through the abandon shipyard.

       Going through the yard was nearly impossible without having gone through it many times before with the giant shipping crates scattered all around made it into a giant maze. As Cody approached the end of the maze he stopped as he looked around seeing the empty ship dock and the murky water that filled the canal.

"Did someone just say my name?" Cody yelled out

       But no one replied as Cody turned back around and continued on his way leaving the shipyard through a hole in the metal fence surrounding the shipyard on his way to Trinity's house.

        After a few minutes of walking Cody could already see Trinity's house it was the only house that really stood out in the entire neighborhood all the other houses where white with fresh cut grass and small painted white fences white Trinity's house was painted a darkish green color with a ten foot tall navy blue colored gate completely surrounding the front yard. Once Cody walked to the gate he lifting the latch opening the gate as the green plants growing within seemed to come at Cody as if they were alive trying to grab him. He jumped back in shock forgetting about the plants that the gate held within but quickly regain his self as he entered the yard and closed the gate back.

        Trinity's yard was a jungle with all the different plants that grew wild within, plants that had grown so much they even blocked the sun out insome spots. As Cody continued to walk a confused  feeling grew over him making him look up at the plants that grew over head.

I've only come here a few times but those plants look like they've been growing a lot faster lately,  but yet they still haven't grown above the fence. I guess I'll just ask Trinity what kind of plants they are later.

         As Cody continued to go through the dense forest of Trinity's yard a shocking realization began to fill over him.

"Why the hell haven't I gotten to the door yet?" Cody said out loud just as something appeared out of no where next to him.