🍁 New Book and Updates on The Witch and the Witch Hunter

Hi, beautifuls!

I know it's been a while, but I just wanted to brief you all on what's been happening if you're curious and wondering where the heck Dakota and Archer are. The Witch and the Witch Hunter is still being rewritten and will be turned into a full trilogy. It will not be posted until the first book is either near completion or entirely complete.

However, if you'd like to become a beta reader in the next couple months, PM me!

If any of you guys remember the old version and would like to give me any kind of feedback on what you would like to see or what you think should be changed, PM me. I'd love to hear your advice. The entire story has been scrapped and is being completely rewritten while loosely following the original plot.

I'm also currently posting a novel called Color Me Red and Blue. The title is a combination of the expression "color me red" plus red and blue being the colors of a police siren. It's a quirky love story following a seventeen year old girl named Emery that is falling for a police officer who has gone undercover as her gym teacher. It gives me a little break from the complex plot of The Witch and the Witch Hunter since it's more simplistic and humorous. So if you like that kind of thing or just enjoy my writing, I'd love for you to check it out!

I thank you all for your support and appreciate each of you. I'm getting much more serious about my writing this year, so hopefully I can produce a lot more (better hopefully) content. (:

Hope you all have a wonderful last couple months of the 2017 year!

Sincerely,

Angel Smith