Chapter 1

I woke up. Ha ... funny ... everything seems so simple since I became a Time Lord ... or Lady ... WHATEVER THE HELL THEY'RE CALLED! Everything is so plain and easy. All the things I used to think of as hard, but I guess ... scratch that ... KNOW that I have so much to learn. For starters ... how i'm going to deal with the Doctor. He may be nine-hundred and three, but he acts like a four year old. I can see the world from his point of view ... it's both wonderful and terrible at the same time ... yet he chooses to be so ... so ... I don't know. I let my legs fall off the bed for the first time.

God it's been three weeks since i've been up and around. Three weeks. Three weeks ago I was happy seeing my family after I woke up from a coma. Three weeks ago I was getting over the worst of a sickness from changing. Three weeks ago the Doctor said he loved me, but did he mean it? Everyone came to see me when I was stuck in bed; Martha, Donna, Jack, Rose, Mickey, Sarah Jane, and Jenny ... but not the Doctor. Did I do something to hurt him? Did he do something to hurt me?

I walk out of my room and into the never ending hallway of rooms. All the doors are closed ... all accept the Doctor's. I walk into the console room and see him standing staring at the screen. I didn't say anything, but he seemed to acknowledge my presence.

"You're not suposed to be up," he sighed.

"I can get up whenever the hell I want," I say defiantly.

He looks at me sharply. I had made him slightly angry.

"Fine missy ... have it your way," he said putting up his hands, "I'm going to bed."

He started walking to the way I came in when I put my hand on his chest.