Chapter 4

-Kathryn's POV-

Through out the entire concert, Katelyn looked bored. I tried to get her to sing with me out loud, because I knew she was singing on the inside. I don't know why she kept trying to hide it, but I know she likes Austin's music and Austin himself, so I don't see what the big deal is. I even confronted her about it at one point but she denied it and kept listening to My Chemical Romance.

Now, we are waiting in another line, but this time this line is to actually meet Austin and hopefully the crew. "Oh, man. We are getting closer to meeting your man." Katelyn said as we took a couple of steps forward. She loved teasing me. I rolled my eyes and punched her in the arm. "Shut up." I mumbled.

"Hey, no violence. I don't think Austin will like that." She said rubbing her arm and chuckling. I smirked and shook my head. "No, Katelyn. He enjoys it rough." I said with a wink. Katelyn bursted out laughing, as did I. "That was so dirty." She said as she finally started to settle down.

All of the sudden I heard the door open and the body guard standing in front of the door said we can go in. I looked at Katelyn and took a deep breath and started to slowly walk into the room.

-Katelyn's POV-

I rolled my eyes as I walked in after Kathryn, she looked scared yet excited. To be honest, she looked like she was about to cry, which says something because Kathryn never cries. If she does cry, it's probably because of a death or if she just needed to cry.

As soon as we walked in, I saw one of the guys push who looked like Austin Mahone, himself. "Hey, hey, hey. Not so rough." I turned to look at Kathryn. She looked at me at the same time and we both bursted laughing. I put a hand on Kathryn's shoulder, so I wouldn't fall over from laughing so hard.

After we settled down a bit, I looked up at the boy's and they were all standing there, staring at us. "Um, are you girls okay?" Austin asked, scratching the back of his neck. I nodded, and wiped some tears away that form from laughing. "Oh, yeah, We're fine." I said, with a chuckle. Kathryn took a deep breath and chuckled. "Oh, you know. Just peachy." She said and I smiled, trying not to laugh. Oh, if only they knew why we were laughing.

"Well, I'm Austin." I looked back at the guys and this time I noticed someone, the mysterious guy. "And this is Zach, Robert and Alex." Alex, that's his name. I'm still gonna call him mystery guy. "And you two are?" Austin asked. I blinked, getting out of my little trance that I had going on and smiled a bit.

"I'm Kathryn and the is Katelyn." Kathryn said, motioning to herself and myself as she spoke. I nodded, in agreement and smiled. "So, the bathroom girl has a name." Alex spoke up, obviously talking about me. Kathryn raised an eyebrow in confusion, while I just stood there, acting as if nothing even happen.

"Bathroom girl?" Austin and Kathryn said at the same time. Austin chuckled, while Kathryn looked away and blushed. I smiled and shrugged. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh, so now she doesn't remember." I rolled my eyes and walked over to sit on the couch the was nearby. Zach and Robert laughed at Alex as he got ignored by me and Austin took Kathryn somewhere. Which is odd, because I could've sworn that they were just in here. I looked at the three remaining guys. "So, what do you guys do for fun?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. Alex just rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. "Wow, someone got their panties in a twist." I yelled after Alex who then flipped me off. I chuckled and shook my head. I looked up at Zach and Robert who were practically laying on the floor from laughing so hard.

"Well, this is fun." I mumbled. I took out my iPod and my ear buds and stuck them in, hitting shuffle.

-Kathryn's POV-

"And then his face was like.." I started laughing as Alex was telling me a story about how Austin's mom pretty much showed him up in his dance moves. Alex ended up coming into the dressing room shortly after we came in here. Austin was sitting on the couch next to me, hugging his legs and hiding his face in his knees. He was so adorable, I'm shocked I'm still alive.

"Awe, is little Austin embarrassed?" Alex said, poking Austin's cheek as he looked up. "No.." Austin mumbled and I giggled. "I think he is, Alex." I said, poking Austin's other cheek. "Sttttoooppp." Austin wined and stood up. "I'm gonna go check on the guys and Katelyn." He mumble then walked out of the room.

Alex and I looked at each other then started laughing. Oh, this was great. The guys were actually really sweet and cool. Oh, and don't get me started on Austin.

Alex suddenly got quiet and to be honest, it got really awkward really fast. "So, um...does Katelyn have a boyfriend?" He asked nervously. I couldn't help but laugh. Is Alex crushing on Katelyn? Oh man, if he was, that is not going to go anywhere. Katelyn is one of those girls who you really need to work for. Let me put it this way, she is hard to get, very hard.

I stopped laughing as soon as I realized that Alex was being serious. "Oh, um...well, she. I'm not sure.." I lied, she doesn't have a boyfriend, but I don't know if I want Alex to get hurt..

-Katelyn's POV-

I was having a jam out session, listening to 'Another Song About the Weekend' by A Day To Remember, when I felt someone next sit to me on the couch. I looked up from my phone to see that Zach and Robert have left. I pulled out my ear buds and looked over next to me, seeing Austin looking down at his phone. I raised and eyebrow. "Hey..?" I said unsure if I even want to speak.

He looked up from his phone and half smiled. "Hey." I chuckled. "What are you doing?" He shrugged and pulled his knees up to his chest. I smiled softly at how adorable he actually is. I nodded and looked down at my phone awkwardly. "Where's the rest?" I asked, referring to Zach, Robert, Alex, and Kathryn.

"Alex and Kathryn are in the dressing room and I thought Zach and Robert were out here....but looks like they've disappeared.." He trialed off and looked away from me. Well this is awkward...

"Austin, are you and the guys ready to go back go to the after party?" I looked over to see the body guard that let Kathryn and I into the room. Austin nodded and got up to go get Alex and find Zach and Robert.

-Later that night-

Kathryn and I got back to the beach house, we were pooped and ready to sleep. As soon as we got to the beach house, Kathryn couldn't stop talking. Finally, she ended falling asleep in my room at about 3 in the morning. I sighed and closed my eyes, ready to sleep.