Dreaming of a Future

Running, I can't stop running.

Why was that man hurting that poor, innocent girl.

Did he see me?

My mind was racing with thoughts as I continued running away.

I hope he didn't spot me. I said to myself as I slowed my pace down.

I quickly regretted not being in shape concidering I was running out of  breathe in a matter of seconds.

I guess I can take a quick rest I thought to myself checking my surroundings.

      ''His face was burned...so disgusting", I said catching my breath.

I then heard heavy breathing behind me.

Scared to turn around, I slowly started to rise from the park bench.

"Who me?" A deep male voice whispered in my ear.

I didnt recognize the voice, which scared me even more. I looked over my shoulder to see who the person was, and to my surprise it was the one person I was running from.

      "Huh..", I gasp for air as I awakened from a horrible dream.

_____________________________________________________________________________

    Wiping the sweat from my face, I tried to regain oxygen to my lungs.

the one thing I hated more than my dreams, were waking up from them.

  Since I have these weird dreams every night, I'm now starting to get used to them. I've convinced myself that they won't go away, which helps me coop with having them a tad bit. It scares me every time I have one. I can never tell when I'm in a dream until I awaken from it.

       "Taylor, Michael is here to walk you to school!" My mom screamed at me from down stairs.

        "Dammit"! The dream had caused me to over sleep and completely forget about getting ready for school.

         I hurried and found my gray, hello kitty shirt, and ripped jeans, and slid them on as fast as I could.

         "Hunny, did you hear me,Michael is-"

         "I heard you mom, I'm coming down!", I yelled as I quickly examined myself in the mirror.

         "Hmm..this will have to do" I mumbled to myself, running down the stairs.

          I then saw my wonderful best friend, Michael waiting for me in the kitchen. He is always there for me, no matter what. Even though everytime he comes to my house he has to immediately go to my kitchen. I admit my mother's food is delicious. But the way he eats, makes it seem like he hasn't eaten a day in his life.

He looked up at me and I examined him. He has long black hair with a really dark blue color at the tips, which complements his eyes since they were also a dark toned blue. He is pretty tall and somewhat muscular. I smiled at him and then gave him a hug. We quickly ate breakfast and left my house and started walking to school.

          "Is it just me, or does Taylor Marie Owens not have make up on today", Michael said while laughing.

          "Huh!", I brushed my eyes with my hands and looked down at them.

         "Oh my gosh, I must have forgot to this morning... hey! Wait what does that supposed to mean?!" I yelled, as I lightly punched Michael in the arm.