NightTime Fantasies

Finally the long anticipated night had arrived. She hadn't seen her boyfriend in what seemed like ages, but tonight they would finally get to spend some time together. You could hear the click of her boots as she paced the mall floor. "Where is he??? He'd better not flake on me or i swear ill-" she was interrupted by the sight in front of her. There he was at the store entrance looking as mouthwateringly gorgeous as ever.

"Hey there beautiful" said the tall boy flashing her a smile. He went in for a hug but was greeted with an elbow to the side."Ow! What was that for?"

"You're late!"

"I know, i know. But traffic was awful. Anyways, i'm here now so lets enjoy ourselves!"

•••

"Ugh, its raining. I just did my hair!"

"Itll be fine," he assured her "besides my car isn't that far away, we might not get that wet if we run."

He was wrong. By the time they had jogged over to his car they were practically soaked. He quickly unlocked the doors and the climbed in the back seat to escape the downpour. She slammed the door shut and the sound of the rain hitting the pavement became quieter.

"I fucking told you! Look at my hair!" She said punching him in the shoulder. He laughed.

"I think your hair looks sexy when its all wet like that." That made her blush. "Oh shut up..... But ya know i could say the same thing about you." She smiled at him.

"God these clothes are soaked." He peeled off his T-shirt.

"Tell me about it. Even my panties are wet". He could'nt help but chuckle at this while he leaned forward to turn on the heater. Upon sitting back into his wet spot he was greeted with a marvelous sight. There she sat next to him in nothing but her underwear. Her pale skin shone from moisture and her white sports bra was practically see through thanks to the rain.

"Wow..." Was the only thing he managed to say. She laughed

"You're not gonna start drooling are you?"

"One time that happened! -_-"

She laughed again. This time he joined her. As their laughs died down a tense silence crept up on them. The two of them locked eyes and both leaned in for a kiss. And strong heat built up in her stomach as his soft lips met hers. She could feel his mouth forming a smile as his hands cradled her face. He ran a thumb across her cheek and down to her collar. He continued this path until she felt his strong hand grasping her left breast. A low moan escaped her mouth but was quickly silenced by his tongue taking its place. She laid her hands on his broad shoulders and pulled him closer until their chests were pressed against one another. She wanted him closer and closer. No matter how near they were she couldn't get enough. At this point she was straddling his lap in the back seat of the car. Their tongues explored each others mouths and fought for dominance. His won. Suddenly the girl found her back on the carpeted seat. He was on top of things now. She looked up at her boyfriend and couldn't help but bite her lip in anticipation. She ran a hand along his hard abdomen and used the other to unzip his jeans. He ran a hand through his hair and finished undoing the rest of the buttons. It didn't take long for the pants to be tossed onto the dashboard, leaving the young man in nothing but his boxers. He leaned in and placed a kiss on her chest followed by several small kisses down her ribcage. She giggled and felt him smiling into her soft skin. He laced his thumbs into her panties and quickly slid them down her thighs. She spread her legs, revealing her already dripping wet sex.

"Looks like someone's ready for the main event." He smirked.

"Oh shut up and fuck me!" Thats all she had to say. He pulled his hard-on out through the opening in his boxers and rubbed the tip against her wet 'lips' teasing her before slowly sliding it inside of her. He could hear her gasp and instantly felt her body tense up. He pushed further into her entrance, earning a not so quiet moan from his lover.

"God..." He said.

Fully penetrating her; it almost felt like she was form fitted for his dick. The thrusting started. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he worked is way in and out of her. His panting and groans were covered by her increasing moans. Every now and again she let out an embarrassing sort of squeaking sound, trying not to scream while all 9 inches of his member filled her up.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as his speed hastened.

He grabbed her hips and she started to move to his rhythm. Each stroke seemed to reach deeper and deeper into her body. She felt her long awaited climax approaching and started clawing at his back.

"Oh my god, I'm-" her sentence was cut short as the crushing waves of her orgasm ran over her. She let out a high pitched scream that was quickly muffled by her partners lips. He could feel her walls tightening around him as she came full force. He didn't dare stop. He went on pounding with the rest of his strength before pulling out and spraying her stomach with his hot seed. He touched his forehead to hers, both of their breathing was heavy and skin coated with sweat. The windows of the small car were completely fogged over; anyone outside would have know exactly what happened. Frankly the two didn't give a fuck.

•••

It was just after 11:00. The couple lay together in the back seat still. The girl lay her head on his strong chest. He loved the smell of her hair..... She loved the sound of his heartbeat. They knew they couldn't stay their forever, but this was good. Their time together had been very well spent. No 'i love you's'. Just the unspoken affection they shared was enough. And both of them smiled at the thought of next time.

The End

~~~Cynical-dreamscape~~~