When There Is No Way Out, Go Backwards

"THERE"S NO WAY OUT BINKY!", Toetoe yelled.  "THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY!" , Binky shouted back at him, sweat pouring out of his forehead. Binky hated enclosed spaces, and he now hated Toetoe for shoving him inside of one. He thrashed against the door, crying and screaming for help. Toetoe just laughted at him and held the closet door shut. He eventually gave up, and leaned against the back of the closet for a break. Suddenly, the back of the closet swung from behind him, sending Binky backwards, falling. It was pitch black. He could not see a thing.  

    After what felt like hours, he bounced off a toadstool. In shock, Binky stood up and looked around him. "Whoa..everything is..so big." But it was not. He was very small. He stood up and wiped the dirt off of his pants. He hated getting dirty. Too scared to speak or move, he just stood there, looking all around him. The trees reached into the heavens, the grass was as tall as forest trees. There were strange glowing blue things floating all around. The place shimmered a cool green and blue light. The place was magical. Binky took one step forward, and out of nowhere, a hopo came of the ground and startled him back onto his bum! Incase you are unaware of what a hopo is, they can be described as turtles with bunny ears. Also, they are way more intelligent that the average tortoise. "HI! HOP ONTO MY BACK!", the hopo said. Without a second to think, the hopo swung poor frightned Binky onto his back, and rushed off into the forests.