Chapter 5

Y/N'S pov
"I..." Grian stopped and stared at me. I looked at him with a slightly pained look. "You can tell me the truth Grian. The truth hurts, I'll accept whatever your answer is." I said softly. I looked him in the eyes.

Grian's pov
"You can tell me the truth Grian. The truth hurts, I'll accept whatever your answer is." Y/N said looking me in the eyes. I could see the pain and longing of her wanting me to say yes. Yes was the answer I wanted to say, but with everyone watching us I couldn't make out the words. "I..." I repeated. Y/N looked a little more in pain, as if someone just stabbed her a second time. "God damnit, Grian. Just tell me!" Y/N begged. "No." I said, a third stab on her. "I'll show you." Right then and there I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her. I felt her tense up then relax as she melted into the kiss. After what seemed like almost ten minutes, we parted. I stared down at her as she stared up at me. "I SHIP IT!" I heard Taurtis scream. "Zip it Taurtis." I said, looking up to see him with his phone out. "Yeah. Can you move your left hand a little lower, that'll make a great photo for my shrine." Taurtis said. "What? No!" I said back. "DO IT!" Geode screamed. "No." I said back. "Do it and I'll give you a passing grade, both if you." Y/N looked at me. She shrugged and moved my hand downward. I was shocked to see such an innocent looking girl play a dirty card like that. She put her hands on the back of my neck and pulled herself closer to me. We melted into another kiss and I didn't even care if Taurtis was going to post the photos.

Y/N'S pov
   My mission was to get close to the boys, but I think I go a little too close to Grian. (A little?) If I was his girlfriend it would give us an excuse to hang out more, but I wouldn't want to do that only for mission benefits. "Y/N, what was that in Geode's class?" Grian asked. "You didn't like it?" I asked, trying to embarrass him a little as we were walking behind Sam and Taurtis. His face turned red. "No, I liked it. Um, I just didn't think you had it in you."
"Meanwhile, you've only known me for a day. How much do you think you really know about me?"
"I know that you go to the same school as me." I laughed a little. "That's cute, but not much." I said. "How about you come over tonight for dinner. We can get to know each other better and maybe have some fun."
"I'd like that." He said. I smiled. "Here's our stop, I'll see you tonight." I walked over to my house and shut the door. We didn't have any homework, assuming we don't learn anything at this school. I decided to get ready for dinner with Grian so I quickly grabbed a strapless F/C dress with a C/C (Complimenting Color, probably should've put that in the key) ribbon at the waist and a bow in the back near my right. I laid that out on my bed frame and took a shower, dressed quickly and started to make dinner. It soon occurred to me that I never told Grian an exact time, just tonight. I began to hurry as the rice started to cook I ran upstairs to do my makeup and hair. I tried to do both as quickly and neatly as possible, boy was that hard. I ran back downstairs and continued trying to mimic the menus of sushi places. Once I set everything on the table I grabbed a pair of C/C flats (or heels) and slipped those on right when I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door and saw Grian. He starred at me for a few seconds then snapped back. He was wearing a red dress shirt with black dress pants. "Now I feel a little underdressed." He said. "You're fine, come in." I said. I unpacked everything last night cause I didn't like all of the boxes everywhere. "Wow, you unpack quick." He said. "Last time I was here there were boxes galore." I laughed. "The boxes were donated to the attic, where they will stay until needed." We stood there awkwardly for a while. "Ready to eat? Hope you like sushi." I said leading him to the kitchen. (If you don't like sushi there's other things you would find at a sushi place. If you've never been to one, beef. If your vegetarian/vegan, salad.) He pulled out my chair and I sat down thanking him. "You are a gentleman. I don't assume the same goes for Sam and Taurtis?"
"No, absolutely not. They are insane."
"I'm hoping that they're more sane than the teachers here."
"Yup. But the educational system here is insane."
"There's no way any of the staff members have a degree in anything."
"I know. I have serious suspensions on a lot of the staff." The conversation went on like this for almost an hour. "Enough about school, let's hear about you." I said. My plate empty, hand reaching for his. He kept talking about how he met Sam and Taurtis and how he felt he was the only normal person here. "So, I'm not normal?" I asked. "You seem to be normal, and you understand that the school is insane." I smiled and held his hand.

Grian's pov
   "You seem to be normal, and you understand that the school is insane." I said after Y/N asked if I thought she was normal. She smiled and held my hand. She had this mischievous glint in her eyes. Then there was a sudden loud boom of thunder.

(A/N Sorry for no updates. Author-chan can get busy. Don't worry reader-chan, updates will be sooner. Bye for now my little psychos 😘)

1027 words