2

But it wasn't his fault. He was fooled. Blackmailed. Youngbin had really hated dawon.
Dawon had thought youngbin gave up on them. He thought youngbin had forgot about sohye. He thought youngbin was none of his concerns.
Dawon opened his phone scrolling down to the bottom of his messages. Sohye still hadn't texted him back. His sorry was still left on read. The boy thought about the time he first told her sorry.

Dawon walked into class the next day seeing sohye already there reading a random English book. He was disappointed in himself for leaving her last night.
He walked to his seat and sat down. Classes hasn't started but they would soon. Sohye looked up from her book and noticed dawon. He was just staring straight ahead. His bruised up face was covered with a mask and his bangs were brought down covering his scar. It was the first time sohye had seem him like that. She was surprised. He looked like a completely new boy. But she has liked it.
Class had started as soon as the teacher walked through the door. Sohye payed attention and wrote down the notes as the teacher explained things. But dawon wasn't paying attention. He just watched sohye through the sides of his eyes. Watched her hand write down the notes. Her head looking up at the board and back down to write more. Dawon looked at his story watch. The bell for break would ring soon. Dawon pulled out a post it stack from his backpack pocket and quickly wrote on the first page

I'm sorry about
leaving you last night
with out a thank you.
thank you

Dawon heard the bell ring for break and quickly stuck the sticky note on to her desk before leaving the classroom with out a word.

Dawon took a sip of his drink trying to forget the memories he held. He night was a blur watching all her friends out there having fun, but he couldn't bring himself to it.

○●○●○●○●

Sohye decided to clean up the books on her floor after hitting her toe against them for the 3rd time that week. She went through the books putting them on the shelf in alphabetical order. A book with a English name stood out to her. She opened the book and a worn out yellow post it note had fell off. She read it and remembered one of the first memories she held with the boy that had broke her.

The girl watched dawon walk out of the classroom not even looking at her. She looked back down at her desk and saw the post it note dawon had placed on her desk. She read it with a smile on her face. She looked back at the door but didn't see dawon. She pulled out her book and replaced the book mark with dawons post it before losing herself in the book until break had ended. She waited for dawon to come back to class but he never did. She questioned what he could be doing. When the teacher came in and dawon still hadn't came in she made a brave choice to leave during class for the restroom.
"Mr. Park! Can I go to the restroom?"
"We just had break sohye, why didn't you go then?" Sohyes breathed in quickly not knowing how to respond. "I uh, it's important?"
Mr. Park gave her permission and she walked out of the classroom. She looked down the hall and started walking towards the bathroom. Sohye saw the back of dawons friend, rowoon was it? She noticed him because he was tall, a lot taller than dawon. She thought it was cute.
She waited for the boy to turn down another hallway before running after him and watching him walk out the back doors of the school
"Those existed? I've never seem them" sohye wisphered to herself as she ran quickly to the door. Making sure to look around before stepping outside. She saw rowoon walk to a group of people. She heard him holler a greeting to his friends before she saw a girl point at her. She watched as all the students turned her way and the rowoon boy turn around. She spotted dawon with his eyes closed sitting on a long bench and his head up against the brick wall. A girl was spread out on the bench with her head in his lap.
"Yah, dawon look"
Sohye watched as dawon looked up at his friends then at her, his eyes widening before he pushed the girl off of him before getting up and walking toward sohye. She grabbed the ends of her skirt
Sohye suddenly felt out of place. Why did she come here? Why didn't she just stay in class?
She felt all eyes on her has dawon grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a spot where they couldn't be seem by his friends. Sohye looked up at dawon. His eyes were starting into hers. He pulled down his mask. Sohye knew he was talking to her but didn't listen. She just started at the bruise on his cheek. She put her cold hand on his warm cheek. He looked at her with wide eyes before pulling her arm away from his cheek.
"I'm sorry about youngbin" sohye spoke out.
Dawons eyes softened for a quick second before he let out a big sigh. He looked at sohye "Did you hear anything I just said?" Sohye looked down and shook her head no. The boy repeated himself.
"Why are you here" sohye shrugged "I don't know how I ended up here" he sighed "Go back to class and don't worry about me anymore. Okay?"
The girl nodded but knew she wouldn't listen to him. He grabbed her wrist and took her back into sight of his friends before opening the door and pushing her back inside the school. "Don't tell people this is where we hang out okay?" Dawon smiled at the girl and stuck his pinky out. Sohye smiled a open mouth smile before locking her pinky with his and shaking her head up and down. The boy waved and shut the door. Sohye stared at the closed door in front of her before walking back to class.
Mr. Park was already waiting for her. "Why did you take so long in the bathroom? Did you even go to the bathroom?" Sohyes eyes widened and she stuttered. "I, uh, you see, so-" sohye was cut off when Mr. Park handed a detention silp to her.
Sohye sighed and walked back to her desk. She put her head down and let her hair fall everywhere around her.

Sohye felt herself smiling at the good memory she had of dawon. But caught herself and quickly frowned at the thought of what he did. She shoved the post it back into the boom before finishing up her books.

----

Unedited

Lol how's this for an update. I wrote this in legit one day after realizing I kinda like how the first chapter turned out. Lmao I low-key forgot I even wrote that but here's an update for my 2 readers!!! ♡♡♡♡