nineteen

"Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air. It's hard. Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round, It's funny how things never change in this old town, So far from the stars."

-

I listened to the song as we drive down the road. Wyatt and I.

I looked over at him.

His eyes were glued to the road, looking closely around at his surroundings. A faint blush was on his cheeks. His dimples slightly showing as he was beginning to smile. He looked over at me.

"What are you staring at," he giggled.

"You." I smiled.

He glanced at me a few times, still focusing on the road.

"Wyatt," I started.

"Yeah?" He asked. He glanced at me once.

"I love you."

He looked over at me. Then he reached down and grabbed my hand, tangling it with his, holding it tight. "I love you too."

I smiled as we drove down the road.

Wyatt's warm hands were tightly holding mine. I was content and continued to listen to the music.

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you, Drive highways and byways to be there with you, Over and over the only truth, Everything comes back to you, You still make me nervous when you walk in the room, Them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you, Over and over the only truth, Everything comes back to you."

side note: sorry it's short! i know the story seems to be jumping around a lot right now, but, after then next few chapters it will make more sense. hopefully :) also; the song in this chapter is the first song in the playlist, if you didn't catch it!
& first 'i love you'