Mohannad Barakat GMC Pursues His Hobbies With Passion

Mohannad Barakat is a reputed Trauma and Orthopedic surgeon, who has handled many Trauma and elective surgeries with expertise and perfection. But, on his personal front, he is a very interesting personality and has different and amazing hobbies. He pursues all his hobbies with passion.   

He likes cooking, and he has great enthusiasm for learning and experiencing new delights from the Asian, Middle Eastern and European cuisines. He has been on multiple courses and TV events which involve cooking and tasting. He visits many different cultures to learn about their religions and customs, ranging from the Buddhist teachings to the Hindu customs. He is a sports player who likes to play football, basketball, and volleyball. He is a national coach and referee, and tours yearly with the team. He plays a lot of golf and travel the world to play golf tournaments, sometimes bumping into the great players from the ATP rating.

Mohannad Barakat GMC likes fishing and regularly goes fishing, diving and snorkeling. His favourite fish is the swordfish which is very difficult to catch. He likes water skiing and go for it twice a year along with kite surfing. He likes music, going out, drinking, socializing, cycling, and traveling. He plays golf, tennis, rugby, squash, basketball and cricket recreationally. He is a singer and song writer, writing and singing music in the pop and rock genre. He is a part of a band. He has also been involved in several great climbs such as that of the Everest mountains, the Alps and the Anders.

Mohannad Barakat has been and is heavily involved in politics and campaigning for human rights organizing several campaigns, petitions and marches. He continues to provide full support to the right politics and the fulfillment of human rights issues.