Chapter 5: Mistakes

(3 weeks later)
Anthony POV

I woke up to the smell of food. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I put on my nike slides and headed down the the stairs.

"Morning."I said walking up behind her."Good morning."She placed the eggs into two plates. I let her go so she could finish fixing our plates.

"What are you doing today?"I asked as she brought the plates to the table."Um I don't know yet."She set down."So what are you doing today?"

"Um probably go see my brother and maybe Tyshwan."I said rubbing my chin.

"Can you get the syrup?"I asked her."Nah you get yo lazy bones up."She said sitting down. I gave her the puppy eyes."Please baby."
Well that worked.

I started to watch her eat after I finished. "Stoppp."She said covering her mouth."Why you starring?"She asked. "What? I can't just admire how beautiful you are?"I asked making her blush. "Not while I'm eating."She said wiping her mouth with a napkin. I grabbed our plates and placed them in the dishwasher.

We went upstairs to the room. I went in the bathroom. When I came out Alexis was tryna go to sleep. I laid in between her legs.

Alexis POV

Anthony started slow kissing all on me."Anthony."I said as he grinded into me."Anthony."I said again."Yeah?"He said stopping.
"Whats wrong?"He asked.

"Uh this, we needa slow it down some. We been having sex non-stop and I just don't want this relationship to just be based off of sex."I said as he set up a little.
"Yeah you right."He said about to roll off me but I stopped him. "But we can still cuddle nigga."I said."I'm not a teddy bear you know." he said laughing. Just when we was about to cuddle my phone began to ring. Anthony handed it to me. I looked at the name across my screen and seen it was Asia.

"Hey girl!"I said into the phone as Anthony sucked on my neck.

"Hey you wanna hang with me today?"She asked.

"Yeah cause Anthony gone be with his people so yeah I'll be over there."I said.

"Ok see you then."She said before we ended the call.

>>>>>>>

Anthony POV

"Anthony."Alexis said waking me up from my nap."Yeah."I said. "Move I gotta get up."She said. I rolled over so she could get up.

My phone started ringing as Alexis walked in the bathroom. I answered it not looking at the the caller ID.

"Yo whatchu doing?"I heard Tyshawn voice come threw the phone.

"Nothing just gettin up from a nap."I said yawning."Well come hit this party up with me.."He said."When is it?"I asked getting some clothes out. "Uh its in like an hour or so."He said. I swear this nigga never know what time to be anywhere.

"Alright I'll come to your house and scoop you."I said before hanging up. I went in the bathroom after Alexis came out and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"So look who looking good." Alexis said coming up to me and pecking my lips."Aww thanks. But you looking good too bae."I said spinning her around.

She had on them leggings that make the world go round. The ones with them stripes or whatever and a black crop top. Her hair was in a bun and she had on a little makeup.

"Thanks...but where you going?" she asked as I sprayed some cologne on. "Um with Tyshawn and I guess some party..but no telling with him."I told her. We both headed downstairs and I heard a horn. "Oh that's gotta be Asia."Alexis said.