Inai Ni Yami ((An Original Story)) Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Hime, get your ass over here! I said to get some cups, not stand around you lazy lard!" Kagami glared guns at me, probably preparing herself to change suit just to shoot me. I shuddered at the thought, walking out the box room and to a chrome kitchen that had been hidden behind a veil of beads. I frowned at the cups. All of them had some sort of innuendo written on it, and the one I was looking at said, "How Long is a Chinese man." Of course, if someone were to say that aloud it would sound like "How long is a Chinese man?" and someone would think of something else.

Another one said something along the lines of, "I'll eat you all up." I didn't want to know where the innuendo in that was. Sighing, I brought as much as I could into my hands and walked out the veil of beads and into the cluster of laughing people. Well, it was of laughing people when I'd left. But as I re-entered, I found that two people were fighting. And those two were Barajou and some Kurai guy. He swore just as she backhanded him, staggering back against a table. A second later and he was back in the game, pushing off the table and swinging a punch of fire her way. He was an elemental, damn it!

I lunged just at same moment, dropping the plastic cups out of the tray and throwing it between the two of them. The mans fist connected with the metal, which melted the second it made contact with him. I cursed, watching Barajou barely duck down in time. Kagami was also jumping in, her belly-dancer get-up having transformed back into the LyoLyte suit. She pointed her hand at him, no doubt about to shoot when I stepped in and pushed the man to the ground. His eyes were wild.

"You little bitch!" He threw a fire ball for me, but my LyoLyte suit appeared just in time to shield the attack. This only maddened the Kurai. Making a fist intended to punch, I fell back as the daggers in my heels activated. But while I may have not hit him with my fist, the daggers made damage to his face, scratching right down his face. Black blood poured, alarming me. The only people I knew bled black was...

"Mecka-Kikai..."

"LOCK DOWN THE PLACE!"

Smaller details I hadn't noticed before jumped at me. Grey eyes a shade darker than silver, flashing slightly not from the lights dancing around the place but from the cameras in his eyes taking pictures. His clothes was full body, enough to cover a LyoLyte suit. But how had he acted so human? Mecka-Kikai's can't interact normally with people, even if they're Kurai's. Was this an even newer model father had never told me about?

Without warning, the man jumped off the ground and grabbed a fistful of my red curls and dragged me down to the ground. His eyes had changed to a full on silver and from where I was positioned on the ground, I could see the black LyoLyte suit beneath his clothes. "Rio Tsubasa Shiroi, as property of ShiroTech you are under arrest for escape and for the destruction of other Mecka-Kikai models." I kicked up, dagger still out the same moment the man took out a weird controller looking device. My heel buried itself in his chest and stayed there. The man looked at me with am expression of shock.

"Make a fist! Keep plunging it in him!" Kagami yelled, suddenly behind the man and holding him against the dagger. I did as she instructed, plunging the dagger into him repeatedly until the flashes in his eyes ceased. Silence overcame the entire place as his body sagged in Kagami's hold and slowly, I withdrew my heel, scooting away when I could. Kagami dropped him to the floor, a glare focusing on me. "How did he know who you were?" She snatched me up by the collar before I could answer, her hazel eyes flashing an indefinite red. "How did he know your name if we've altered your appearance!?"

"I don't know! There's no way he could've tracked me, I disabled every tracking device father's ever placed on me!" Kagami threw me to the ground, pulling her hand back in a sharp movement and positioning it toward my face, fingers perfectly straight like the blade of a sword. "I swear, there's no way he could've found me! It must've been luck on their side or some-"

"Battle Mode One: Chrome Killer."

I watched in awe as what used to be her hand transformed into a large silver blade, inscriptions cut into the side. I leapt up in alarm, backing away as fast as I could while she advanced on me without a problem. Then she lunged, swiping at me each time with the blade. I barely dodged, a small fraction of the long curls behind me cut off cleanly.

"Battle Mode Two: Mirror Minion."

Her body split into two. Not literally, but it was like watching a new being be born from another. And they both looked exactly the same in the end, both having the same weapon-like hand and stick straight red hair. They both went for me, one going to the left and the other going for my right. I cursed, dropping to the ground the moment they swiped. More hair fell around me, having been victims to the girl's weapons. When I looked up, I found Barajou in front of me, frowning and shaking her head at the same time. I turned to Kagami, just in time to see her merge back with the double and her blades dissolving. I cursed, breathless and confused. Wasn't Kagami a Dorei? A normal Dorei?

"Why shouldn't I kill him! The idiot's being tracked somehow! We can't just bring him home and let that damn father of his find us and ruin everything!" Kagami shot me a glare. Barajou went on to stepping closer to Kagami, saying something, maybe even yelling but I didn't catch onto any of it. She looked at me a second later and then without warning kissed me. While I was in girl form. What the hell?

"I'm sorry, but we're going to have to take you somewhere to remove the tracker inside you. This is the only way you can stay with us."

I blinked, remembering what Kagami had said earlier. '...her voice is only heard by those who share her breath....' And by kissing me, hadn't she, in the literal sense, shared her breath with me? Well, I guess that takes some of the awkwardness out of it all. "O-ok."

"Let's go to our rooms," Kagami snapped, turning around. "Old man, we'll be retiring for now!" And back into the kitchen I was dragged, to where there were stairs leading to a hall of rooms. Barajou ended up rooming in with me just because Kagami didn't trust me but she also didn't want to 'baby-sit' me. In the room, it was awkward once more. How was I supposed to sleep in these clothes and how the heck was I supposed to sleep when I had a woman's body?!

Barajou, noticing my distress walked up to me and without warning undid the zipper at the front of my suit. I looked away immediately, since some skin was showing and Barajou and I looked exactly the same so it'd be like I was looking at her and... God, just stop thinking about it! And then she did something funny, tapping my chest twice. A second later and I was wearing the same clothes I'd been wearing before as a guy and... I didn't have breasts! I looked down, and found Barajou looking up at me. Again, without warning she leaned forward and kissed me. When she pulled away, saying I was unaffected by it was an understatement.

"I just wanted to say this, but if ever you do specialize and you need the energy, you can drink from me. I won't die, so you won't have to wo-" her voice faded away, leaving me cut off to what else she said. And then a confidence I didn't know I had pushed me to kissing her myself, unsure of what I was doing. When I pulled away, Barajou's eyes were wide and her face flushed.

"Wait, I didn't mean that... I just couldn't hear you anymore-" she made a dash for it and hopped into the bed at the farthest corner of the room, leaving me to the one next to the window. I sighed, falling back on it. Looks like I can be won over by temptations.