Just Another Love Story.

Chapter 1

-Ella

"Hello, is anyone here?" I shouted but darkness is all I see. I walked and walked and saw a light source. When I finally reached the spot where the light was and I could see blue skies,trees,grass and a field full of flowers.I walked to the middle of the field and saw a boy before I could speak he said "Hello there my princess,I have been waiting you for my whole life.' He took a step forward and he hugged me and I hugged him back. I really don't know why I hugged him but my body just moved itself.He took a step backward but not letting me go. And his face is just a few inches away from mine, I can feel his breath on my lips and I can feel the heat on my cheeks.

"Time to wake up" he whispered.

My eyes flutter open and screamed like it's the end of the world."JASON WHITE,WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" "Good morning to you.".Well you see, Jason is my best friend since the diaper days because his mom and my mom are best friends since the college days. And I know what your thinking. Yes,Jason just lives next door and he always wakes me up cause it's his morning routine and that what he said. And he just usually jumps from his window to mine cause the our windows are just facing each other.

"Hey,Earth to Ella still there?" he said.

"What?" I said.

"Your daydreaming again."

"No i'm not"

"Sure you don't" he grins.

"Why did you wake me up?

"So you do want us to be late for school?"

I glance at my clock and it's just 6:30 in the morning and school starts at 8.

"But it's just 6:30 in the morning school starts at 8!" I shouted.

"Well sorry Ms.Lazy Pants"

"Ugh i'll hate you for this."

"But you'll still love me as always"

"No I do not."

"Sure you do" he smiles.

"Get out of my room cause i'm gonna prepare for school but if you don't i'll kill you for waking me so early."

"Okay just relax." He jumps out of my window and reaches his room.

I decided to take a bath.After that I went to my closet, I gonna wear my white printed t-shirt paired with skinny jeans and decided to wear a brown belt to top it off and I'll just wear my Toms for the day.

*buzz* *buzz*

I quickly checked my phone and it seems I have a new message. I opened the message and it says-

"Good morning Ella rise and shine! I'll see you later at school!

-Cassie :) xx"

Cassie is my best friend also but Jason and Cassie are just acquaintances cause she's too shy to talk to him and you'll find out why she's too shy to talk to him when I reach school.

I decided to go down stairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning Mom" as I kiss her cheek "Goodmorning sweetheart why up so early?" she asked "Jason woke me up." "That boy never gets tired of waking you up and I'm really glad your bestfriends with him." "If you say so" "So what's for breakfast?" "Omelet and Bacon paired with orange juice, You like?" "Sure". I sat on the kitchen stool. Our kitchen is just simple it has an oven, a stove, a fridge and all the things that a kitchen needs and I like it. "Mom, where's dad?" "He's still still sleeping." "Oh". I glance at the clock and it's already 7:05 am. I quickly finish my food and put in the dishwasher and always on time someone is knocking on the door."I'll get it!" I jog to the door and open it and saw Jason wearing a blue shirt and pants.

"Hey" he said with a smile on his face.

"Hello" I murmured.

"Let's get going or we'll be late."

"Okay,I'll just get my things."

I quickly went to my room and got my bag and unplug my cellphone from the charger.

I went downstairs and said goodbye to mom and went to our driveway and saw Jason's car and open the passenger's door and slide in and Jason quickly drove off as soon as I get in the car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello guys this is my first novel on Wattpad and I really hope you like my story even though the first chapter is simple and boring. But i'll make sure the 2nd chapter would be more fun than the 1st one :> and thank you for reading this. Dedication goes to my cousin itsjmariep read her stories okay? :) thank you :*

-Janella ;) xx