hit me where it hurts part 1

Ryan's pov
I was running from the bullies again. God I hate doing this every fucking friday. They always chase me and beat me up. If im lucky they'll get tired quickly and leave but that was rare. Sometimes I get really lucky and lose them in the woods. Sadly though im in love with the leader. Brendon urie, the hotest bad ass in the school. What really hurts is when he calles me a fag then kicks me in the stomach. I should hate him for what he does to me but damn I can't get over him. With these thoughts I now realize today was one very lucky day I lost them. Thank god I... BAM!!!
3rd person
Ryan trips over a tree stump and slams his head on a tree root. He passed out within seconds.
Brendon's pov
I lost ryan in the woods. Damn fa-. I stop my thoughts earlier I told the gang to split up to look for him. But I find him down on the ground. I chuckle to my self. This will be easy. I thought. But when I started to get closer I notice that he wasn't moving. I flip him on his back and saw all the things we did to him. All the cuts, all the bruises, all the scratches. Then I notice my arms, all the scratches of him pleaing for us to stop. But we never did. I started to feel terrible for every thing we did. I picked him up. Damn he is so light. That flashed me back to when we called him a fat pig. Tears started to welt in my eyes. We were ruining a perfectly fine boy. For what our own selfish benefit? I some how made it out of the woods with out running into the rest of the gang. I snuck him into my house and into my room. It wasn't hard seeing as my parents weren't even home. I carefully laid him down on my bed and went to get the first aid kit.
Ryan's pov
I started to wake up but I had no clue where I was. Maybe I died and im in hell. Because lets face it im gay was I really gonna get into heaven. But I soon realized I was in a teen boys room. Then a sharp pain in my head. "FUCK!" I screamed
I heard foot steps come running up stairs and entered brendon?
I backed away to the wall in fear. "Bendon I sware I have no clue how I got into your house. I wasn't trying to steal anything I promise please don't hurt me." I was terrified. He gave me a soft smile then frowned. "Its ok I brought you here. I saw that you were hurt in the woods so I took you home. I wanted to make sure you were ok." he said. I was so confused. But then I got angry. "Oh ok so when you Find me hurt with pain that you didn't cause you are so caring but when your the one fucking kicking my ass you couldn't give one single fuck about me. Think about it brendon do you really care about my safety or are you just seeing if im ok so you can just hit me harder." I felt a huge weight pulled off my shoulders. He had tears forming in his eyes. He walked up to the bed. I tensed up I was really scared now. "I didn't have to carry your heavy ass all the way here if I didn't care about your safety." Tears fell down my face. I thought I was losing weight. I wasn't eating how could I have gained anything. He backed away carefully seeing as the first tear fell when he had said heavy. "No no no I didn't mean it ryan I-" "OH YOU ACTUALLY KNOW MY FUCKING NAME FOR AWHILE NOW I THOUGHT YOU REALY THOUGHT IT WAS FAGGOT." He stopped. He just stood there staring at me. "What do I have to do to show you I care." he said.
"Leave me alone" I said quietly. He gave me a death stare "Anything but that ryan." I just shook my head and looked down at my stomach realizing I was still fat. All of a sudden I felt him grab my wrist and pin me down on the bed.

Part 2 coming soon