ー02

braids and kisses

Jihoon climbed on the bed where the snoring Seungcheol is wrapped cuddly on the thick foamy white sheets. The smaller pulled off the pillow where Seungcheol's head is resting and aimed it on his body hitting him hard.

"Wake up cheoll! Wake up!!"

Seungcheol groans in frustration. Slowly opening his fluttery eyes, eyeing at the small figure who's holding a big pillow.

"Hmmmm" a blurry image starts to form on his vision until a fresh from bath jihoon appeared clearly on his sight. It was his lovely Jihoon.

His Jihoon who's hair is still wet.

His flawless snow white.

His apple of the eye.

His boyfriend.

"CHOI SEUNGCHEOL GET THE FUCK UP!"

Or so i thought.

It was just his sadistic cute Jihoonie.

Seungcheol mentally chuckled.

"What do you want ji?" Seungcheol asked his boyfriend with a groagy and morning voice.

Jihoon blushed on beet red at the reply of the still sleepy seungcheol but didn't mind it anyway and continued to whack seungcheol with the pillow.

"Get. Up. And. Get. My. Hair. Done!"

Jihoon huffs trying to catch his breath from the released energy he wasted by the whacking. Kating kati na si Jihoon na maayos ang sarili nya, kailangan na nya magpost sa ig nya ngayong umaga. Kailangan maupdate ang mga nag kukudos sa post nya para dumami ang followers nya! Jihoon frustratedly sighed.

"Kiss me first, baby" Seungcheol sitted on cross legs over the bed, puckering his lips facing Jihoon. And Jihoon being Jihoon, the younger pecked his boyfriend's puckered lips feeling how so soft and moist it is against his cold thin lips. Ngumisi ng napakalawak si Seungcheol at niyakap si Jihoon.

"Alright baby, let us get your hair done"

Jihoon smiled and retreated his body away from seungcheol getting way too excited about what his boyfriend said. Aalis na sana si Jihoon sa kama ngunit hinila sya ni Seungcheol at ihiniga sa tabi nya.
Seungcheol wrapped his muscular arms aroud Jihoon's small waist and hid his face on the smaller's neck. He inhaled jihoon's sweet strawberry scent giving the white canvas an open mouthed kisses.

Jihoon wriggled on Seungcheol's grip because of the ticklish feeling that sends an odd shiver way down to his spine. Jihoon laughed as the latter continued to nip on Jihoon's neck softly. Nakalimutan ko bang imention na ang weakest part ni Jihoon sa kanyang katawan ay ang leeg nya? It is very sensitive. And seungcheol loves Jihoon's neck the most. The pale white canvas which turns into a tinge of pink whenever Seungcheol teases him and make him embarrass.

"Cheol stop! hahaha c-cheol! Aack"

Seungcheol stopped on what he's doing and just rested his head on the crook of the smaller's neck. "You smell so good hoonie." Seungcheol hummed.

Jihoon rolled his eyes and pushed seungcheol away flicking his forehead a moment after he steal a peck from Jihoon's cheek. "Tsk, Mr.Choi you are supposed to be fixing my hair right now."

Seungcheol pouted and stared at the younger. May gustong iparating ang pout ni Seungcheol kaya napabuntong hininga nalang si Jihoon sa akto ng boyfriend nya.

Jihoon get it.

Jihoon definitely get it.

The smaller faced his boyfriend and traces his small slender finger on Seungcheol's brows, down to the sides of his eyes admiring his stupid long lashes falls over his cheeks finally tracing his fingertip on its way down to the bridge of his pointed nose stopping at the corner of the latter's lips.