1. THE MAN OF HER DREAMS.

It was a winter night. Friday, 14th October 2016.
My not so goofy friend Chezan called me up in the mid night around 1 am. No it wasn't my birthday that day. It was that invitation call which changed my life forever. It wasn't his birthday either. Chezan, was asking me to be his pair for a day. Actually for an evening or to say for a night, just to get inside the night club! He do not had a girlfriend. And I knew this. My answer was 'YES!' I wasn't that desperate, but going into a night club was like my once in a life time kinda wish.

You guessed it right, I had never been to a night club before. I was a 21 years roly poly girl with an average height, a snub nose, small pink lips, short dark brown hairs, big black eyes with a minus 6.7 vision and a fair complexion. I was was living a hostel life far away from my family. I had two more years left to complete my law degree.

That night I slept on thinking what attire to wear and what to not for the club. Finally I chose a striped black and white gown after many trails with a diamond graved necklace and wedges. Chezan and I went on the address before time. Somehow I knew that we won't be allowed inside as we were under age. But Chezan had already arrange some kind of passes & we went in. It was 9.30 pm. My first experience of the night club would be the most annoying one I thought when I saw every one with their real pairs unlike mine. It was a double floored night club with huge poles stood on it's left and right. With red coloured high chairs and tables and boack and red interior. And never getting off kind of lights. I wasn't that amazed. As I had seen many night clubs before in movies and on the televisions. It was not much apart from those but wasn't that similar too. Meanwhile, Chezan brought me a drink. I was not my first time of consuming alcohol. I had it first in march 2016, when it was Shawn's birthday. Although getting all party vibes around me I wasn't that euphoric. May be because somewhere I was alone in the crowd. Or may be I was missing Steven. (My used to be best friend and the one I thought I loved). I din't know.

However Chezan wanted me to enjoy the crowd, to enjoy my drinks and my very first time of clubbing. Meanwhile, he made two new friends there. Chezan somehow was trying to seek attention from those hotties. Then we four went upstairs. It was a disc there. With three sections divided into a private lounge, a bar with three smart looking well groomed bar tenders, and a huge dance floor with a DJ not yet arrived.

While Chezan was too busy into his not so cool plan I was again left alone in that insane crowd. It was 12.00 am, midnight of 15th october 2016, every face was a very new face to me, until I saw him! A well groomed tall guy with wheatish complexion. With black hair turned back, a stalin nose, big black eyes with big eyelashes and perfectly curved lips. He was wearing a solid black shirt with folded sleeves and a solid black waist coat with solid black trousers and matte polished black formal shoes. It was his uniform he was flaunting all around.

Yes, you guessed it right, he was working in that night club. But when I saw him, his dedication towards his work. I was stunned. It was like his only not so unknown face in that not so known crowd. It was like all together I got my meaning, definition and example to a tall, dark and handsome man thing. And suddenly I found that place like heaven on the earth.

I was continously staring at him, no matter what was goin on around me. He was like my solace, he became my happy place in a very short while. I told about this guy to Chezan and he forced me to talk to him. I was afraid. As I had never done this before. The time was running too fast. It was 1.00 am. Somehow I managed and went to stop him. As the place was awefully crowded and he was busy in serving drinks to the people. Still I poked him but was unsuccessful twice. But '3' proved a lucky number to me. He stopped and turned back, looking at me with a small but sweet smile. I asked him his name. 'It's Chris!', he said. 'You are adorable!', I replied with a continous stupid smile on my amazed pinky face. 'Thanks', he said with a smile and went away. I kept on blusing until one stupid, silly girl dropped her drink on to my beautiful quartered sleeve gown. I was less angry at her and more happy at that man in black finally told me his name thing. I got to know his name. It was like an achievement for me.

I rush to Chezan to tell him what has happened. He was happy for me and again went on with his drinks and girls. I stood at one corner of the floor, thinking whether Chris will talk to me more or not. Whenever he was passing by my side, I was getting attracted to him more and more. That woody fragrance was just amazing! Chris was the only strong disrtaction and attraction at the same time happened to me ever. And his smile was like a mirracle happening every passing moment. I was too much obsessed with him. But poor me. I got sad as he do not showed any kind of interest into me. Neither talked to me nor asked my name. I was upset. Unless he stood right beside me. I do not wanted to miss that chance. I was very nervous but at the same time I was very excited to talk to him. Yes, I surely wanted to know him more. But I was getting weird kind of tickling senasations into my heart, I felt as if I am about to check my exam results. But somehow I wanted to check my results. I mean somehow I wanted to make it happen. I wanted to talk to him more. I wanted to know him more. With a mind full of questions I poked him again. 'Hey, I want to know you more! Are you there anywhere on instagram or facebook?', I asked him in a really awefully speedy tone. 'Yes', he replied. 'By what name?', I asked. 'Chris Louis Fernandes!' he replied. But due to the noise I wasn't able to heard him properly and instead of repeating my question I changed it completely. And this time I did something more awefull. 'Okay, give me your number', as if I ordered him. And guess what? I had his number then. I was on Cloud 9. I even said him that, 'I know everything around me is really fantastic but instead of that I am continously looking at you.' He again went away with again a sweet smile on his face.

'Was he blushing? Do he has a girl friend? Then why he could have given me his number? Is it his own number or he gave me someone else's?', questions, questions and questions were running into my mind until I catched him stalking at me. I was more than happy then. He do not asked me anything about me. He do not askedvme my name even. Still I was happy being on Cloud 9. First time on that night I danced, I drank my whole beer. No, no, I think half I left as it was too bitter in taste. And it was my first time to drink beer, as on Shawn's birthday I had vodka only.

Meanwhile It was 3.00 am in the morning. It was the time to shut the club. I wanted to say him good bye. But he was busy with his work and then he stood exactly in front of me laughing and talking to other two guests. A fat man and a skinny girl. I caught myself being jealous of that. Suddenly Chezan pulled my hand and took me out of the club. But still I was happy, I had his contact number afterall.

I was continously staring at his number until a though crossed my mind to text him. It was his own photograph with two more guys with him saved as a his watsapp profile picture. I just guessed it that he must be a footballer as well. May be I guessed it because of his yellow jersey. I was pretty sure then, that it's his own number not of nyone else's. But his last seen was of 3.49 am, thursday. I got upset. I thought we won't be talking now. But then suddenly. I saw the last seen changed to online. Yes he was online and without wasting a single mimute I texted him. 'Hey, Austin here. Took your number in the club', i texted. 'Hey, hello and sorry, could not intereacted with you much in the club', he replied. And then slowly, slowly I started getting answers to all my questions. He too was interested into me. He too was stalking at me. Everything was then seemed to be like a living fairytale for me. It was like as if I got the man of my dreams into the reality of my life. We met. We kept on meeting. We fell in love. We both celebrated our very first Valentine's day. We shared chocolates and went on sharing our deepest and darkest secrets from sharing our cloths to sharing our night pants, sharing our bedsheets and pillows. Everything was so overwhelming. A guy who never had any girl into his life had a beautiful girlfriend now. A guy who was always shy and afraid of talking to girls, now became the much more talkative person. Even more than me! Everything was so perfect. Days passed, then months, then years.

As we all know every relationship has love, jealousy, missunderstandings, anger, hatered and ego. Similarly every story has its darker side. Everything was going well. Until one day, the day when both of us were not able to stop the arguements and let them ruin our relationship and won the battle. And then slowly slowly let them won the relationship. Once again the ego won.

Anyways, this was my untold story. The story of Austin Brown, a bride to be. But for the groom, ways apart from the man of her dreams, whom she met on that winter night of early twenties.