Secrets of ZANE

I was very scared then, I was alone, trapped.
All they ever wanted to do was hurt me. Calling me names, Hurting me physically and mentally, And I was stuck I had to deal with it. More importantly, I had to deal with "It".
"It" never left, He would never leave... till I joined him. Once again I won't be happy, He had done most of the damage my head. No matter how much I begged, no one would help me, and - It- would never go.
The longer I kept him hidden, the stronger he gotten. While growing up into a preteen, I got urges to -hurt- people... I kept it in,... I yelled and screamed.. one night I took it to the beyond, I stabbed myself. Ever since, he hasn't spoken to me, the bulling went on- but, not wanting to hurt anyone... it was heaven.
Then that day... that ONE day, "It" came back... Some kids were picking on the new kids.. Kai and Nya, I didn't know them at all...
One of the jocks beat up Kai, while his two year old sister wailed. I decided to get an adult to take care of it... but suddenly Kai shrieked in agony. I whipped around only to see Kai on the ground in a puddle of his own blood. I felt a rage, the feeling I hated... in knew what I wanted to do... I wanted to murder them.
In an instant I had tore the blade from the jocks hand and stabbed him in the eye, He died. I turn to the other ones that were hurting the two.
One by one they all died. I turned to Kai and Nya, Who were coward in the corner. Kai had a slash on his eye, And a stab wound in his shoulder.
The sirens of police cars filled my ears, I turn only to realize that... I had killed everyone... Dead and torn apart... Fire had surrounded us...
Kai and Nya made it out alive. I on the other hand jumped out of the window and into the forest.
I had thought it was my end... but... the one people feared came... the faceless man.
He told me he came for me... I came with him.
He took me the the Slender forest, and showed me my new family.

I grew up slowly, I learned their ways.. I knew what I had become.

I... am a creepypasta now, Son of Slenderman.