Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Fifty quid for a blow, a hundred for a fuck, but for one-twenty I'll take it in the bum.”  The topless dancer shimmied up onto his lap and pushed her warm, full breasts in Aaron’s face.  He remembered reading somewhere that British girls supposedly have larger than average breasts.  This girl lent some credibility to the theory.

Seated near the raised platform and stripper pole in The Rocking Horse strip club in Soho, London, Aaron was truly enjoying his evening.  Then she got serious, planting her hot crotch on the lump in his pants and grinding like a curved chalk atop a pool cue stick.

It had been too long since his last feeding.  Her blood-filled flesh awoke the hunger he had denied for three nights straight.  His mouth filled with razor-edged teeth, aching to be buried in her lush, generous breasts.  She pressed her left breast to his lips, serving herself up, a hot ready meal.

His tongue flickered out and pulled her nipple in between his waiting teeth.  Her quickening pulse pounded through the warm flesh in his mouth as her nipple grew rigid.

God, I want to bite her.  It’ll hurt for only a few seconds.

His teeth dug into her sensitive flesh, deep enough to draw blood.  Luckily, her DD tits were one hundred percent real, no silicone.  Never knew for sure without a taste test.

The strength of his grip on her ass, and the wondrous euphoria of his venom coursing through her blood stream, prevented her from pulling away from the sting of his needle-sharp teeth.  “Bloody hell!  That hurts!”  She squirmed, but tugging only hurt more, and he wasn’t letting go.

Her complaints turned to moans of pleasure.  Her fingers curled into his hair and sealed his mouth tight against her chest.  She ground her crotch on his leg, humping and groaning through her peak.

As she quivered in orgasm on his lap, he released his bite.  One minute precisely, not a second more.  “Shit and butter me muffin.”  She humped on him for a few more seconds, wetting the crotch of his black wool slacks with her juices.

Michelle slid up beside them and slipped her arms around Aaron.  She purred into his ear.  “Information.  Remember?  We need information.”

Impatient brat.  “It’s been three nights.  I have to feed.”  Michelle let go and Aaron stood with the stripper in his arms, his hands clamped possessively around her firm ass.

The curvy woman trapped in his arms, clad in nothing more than fishing line panties, complained.  “I’m not a bloody steak!  You owe me twenty.  Unless you want a suckoff?”

Aaron eyed her warily, but decided to play her game.  “Twenty?  For five minutes?” 

She nodded with a glazed, warm smile. 

He squeezed her ass and whispered in her ear.  “I’ll make it fifty if you answer some questions.”

“Is that all you need?”  She leaned up against him and whispered, “Don’t know whatcha missin’.  I’ll swallow yer tackle whole.”

Michelle glanced towards the strip club security guards then back at him, a look of warning in her eyes.  “Better be quick.  We are gathering attention.”

“Let’s take it in the back.”  Aaron nodded towards the hallway leading to a shadowy area with a series of curtained-off dancing rooms.

“Fifty pounds.  But no more than a few questions, maybe a suck-off.  And no more biting!”  The stripper pointed towards the back hallway like a cop directing traffic.