The Nightlife Las Vegas

The Nightlife Series is violent, sexy, and occasionally violently sexy.

Vampires, Aaron Pilan and his master Michelle, live by one rule...

...no bloodslaves. EVER. Aaron breaks that rule when he meets Anastasia.

All Anastasia wants is to be loved and cherished, but the predatory men she’s attracted to bring her only pain and abuse. Escaping one train-wreck relationship for another, she finds happiness with Aaron and Michelle as a bloodslave, a pet.

When Aaron uses his telepathy to win thousands at the gambling tables, he attracts the deadly attention of the Colombian Cartel and Aaron and Michelle are disappeared. Addicted to the bite of her vampire lovers, Ana is desperate to find them.

But, Las Vegas isn't ready for vampires mixing heroin, sex and vengeance. 

Ana is trapped in the spiraling chaos.

˃˃˃ "Go grab a copy before this much fun is declared illegal."

˃˃˃ "Mr. Luedke once again showcasing his considerable talent for crafting romantic, action-packed, supernatural thrillers that leave the reader saying "Wow!"

˃˃˃ "A no-holds-barred, easy-to-read romp that mixes fantasy, suspense, horror and paranormal romance, and does it well."

Find out what happens in the second paranormal romance novel of the Nightlife Series...bite into your copy today!

The Nightlife Series novels are Adult Paranormal Romance ~ Urban Fantasy Thriller: 

#1 THE NIGHTLIFE NEW YORK 

#2 THE NIGHTLIFE LAS VEGAS 

#3 THE NIGHTLIFE PARIS 

#4 BLOOD SLAVE 

#5 THE NIGHTLIFE LONDON 

#6 THE NIGHTLIFE SERIES OMNIBUS (Books 1-4) 

Young Adult novels by TW Luedke (Travis Luedke) 

THE SHEPHERD (YA Paranormal)