Surprise Surprise

Bella's PV

I have always knew my brother cant take it in fights espicily when its his Belta it must be hard changing the ment to be Alpha but i guess it runs in the family thats why my father left for his pack plus he HATED! Vampires an he practily tryed to kill me whle i was in my mom but luckyly she got tuned after i was born so that i was defonatly going to be a werewolf what was bad news for me because i was born as a human and your first transform hurts like HELL! i am so glad i am used to it know anyway back to reality

I went into Tylers room while he was in the bathroom i was putting on my black dress with staps and no sleevs wich is a tight dress with a present for the baby and a party s that they can chil me and the pack have been talking over the phone well me and Max have he told me about a huge garden they have and i made sure that they didnt go out i then saw Tyler he was wearing a black suit and tie and a white top i was litrally stearing he then raced up to me and kissed me on the lips,It had felt so strainge that moment I have knew Tyler since i have been a wolf and he was like a bofriend from the begining i then felt a rush of happins travle around my body i then kissed him back what made me even more exited that i hve a boyfriend i then went to Joe+Scarlets room and the thing that i have to do is knck he then comes out eith his suit dad left and Scarlet is wearing a long blue dress what is only for pregnant people and its plain blue with one black line accross it i then take them down stairs to the garden and everyone yells suprise i then hand over my present it was Joes blaket that he had when he was a baby it was blue and said "Dad mom I LOVE YOU"! It had 1 or 2 milk stains but i thought it would be a nice present and they both loved it i then went over to Tyler but he walked away i then said to joe "I am leaving enjoy the suprise and i then took my dress off in the bushes and trasnformed and went home .

Joe'sPV

I wasnt happy to know that my sister who had came up with the idea of a suprise party left within 20 mins i then remembered where she was, talking to Tyler i didnt want to go up there but i did and a spoke good in my own appinuion i said "Er....Hey Tyler whats up with you and Bella?" he then looks up at me putting his glass down and says "I dont want her!" just then i sence Bella behind me she was looking at Tyler like she was going to kill him she then riped her dress while transforming into a werewolf tyler did too and he kept biting her and Bella couldnt do anything so the then transformed and bite tylers neck but i was too late my sister looked as dead as my heart felt Tyler the trnsformed back to a human as I and said "What have i done i didnt mean to i was drinking why am i messing up so badly!" i then replied "you are" Bella ran off crying i could sence her sadness lingering around me i then yelled "PARTYS OVER NOW LEAVE!" and soon after everone had scrambled including Tyler to his room i then chased after him and said "Dont ever hurt my sister again otherwise bad things comming your way ok?" Tyler looks and me and nods with sadness knowning that his mate might forever leave him.....