Chapter 1

A/N: Hi this is my first story please please comment and tell me if I should carry on thx. Hope you enjoy!

*************************************

I herd the gun shot once, twice and three times.

A shot for each sister lying dead on the floor. I felt the gun press in to my temple, " Say your last words darling,your going to pay for your parents mistakes, keep this in mind when I blow you up, no one messes with Bradley Mc Cullen and lives." the vicious voice whispered in my ear.

I tensed waiting for the moment my life would flash before my eyes. Click. I wait but still nothing happens. Again another click. Click click click. " Damn."he growled.Then it hit me no more bullets! I took my chance and ran. "Oh no you don't you're staying right here with me."

"Help me please help me. Somebody! please." I screamed. " Please..."I whimpered giving up on hope.

Suddenly there was so much pain burning, aching, broken... A pained scream.That is the last thing I remember until I woke up two days later in hospital. Anyway that was six years ago and we've been on the run ever since.

I hate my life. Every thing about it. Every single minor detail. Nothing got better since they were murdered, in fact it got worse. I really don't know how.

My parents got in deeper trouble with the business and we keep having to run. luckily they haven't found us here yet it's been two years. The most time we've ever stayed in a place.

Usually it's about nine months the lowest was four. I still haven't got used to this place see my name is Hematite Black I have straight black hair. Also I'm a goth.

I walked in to school on the first day and everybody ran screaming. It didn't hurt me I've learnt not to care with all this running I'd only see them for a couple of months then I'd be gone. Fun huh?

Right now I'm sitting at the back of the class room doodling in my books. Miss Sanders walks in to the room.

"Settle down class. Good now today we will be writing a essay where you will tell me about the worst day of your life."

"WHAT?!!" someone shouted, "What if it's personal don't you think about our feelings!"

"Do you want to fail this class and then repeat it again next year?"

Silence...

" Good now class start writing."

Originally I was going to write only a few paragraphs but once I started I could not stop. I wrote about everything. My parents how they were murdered. Everything. My heart pouring out on to the paper.

"Pencils down. Now who wants to share?" Miss Sanders says.

"I vote Hematite." a voice, Josh shouted.

"Excellent idea josh. Hematite care to share?"

"Urm... Let me think about it... hmm...how about NO!" I replied harshly.

"Come on Hematite it will be good for you."

"Yeah right." and with that I ripped up the exorcise book and got out my black lighter and set it alight.

Then I stormed out I heard screaming behind me. I don't care. There making my life hell. Why should I try my best to make there life good?

I arrived home later that day. Well I say home it's more of a dark and dingy flat. Mouldy, damp and plain disgusting. This is what I call home.

A/N: please please tell me if I should carry on and don't forget to comment. Thx.

The Black saga: HematiteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara