{author's note}

Hey, everyone.

So this is the end, huh? Just like that it's over ("-we tend to our wounded, we count our dead-")?

It's been a wild ride, but it was all worth it. This story means a lot to me for something I only came up with via a strange dream a year ago, in August 2017.

There are so many stories I'd like to tell, so many books I'd like to publish. But hopefully y'all liked my debut. It means so much to me that I had supporters as I finally, fully wrote a book.

Thank you so much for sticking with me. Thank you for rooting for Lila and her happiness, for being surprised at the plot twists and sad at the... sad parts.

I'd never thought I'd get this far and actually complete a story. But here I am. And it's all thanks to you guys.

This isn't the end of me, but it is (most likely) the end of Ashdown. Still, please check out my other works as they are soon to be published. I'd really like to make Wattpad a thing for me, not just an app I check every once in a while.

Until then, I thank you again, and I remind you: if a man claiming to be the grim reaper tells you to take his hand, take it. You never know what he might have in store.

(Oh god, that sounds like I'm telling you guys to accept death. Never mind. I'm done.)

Now and forever... positive vibes, everyone. Stay awesome.

 Stay awesome

✕✕✕✕✕