chapter 1

3rd Pov

She looked at her reflection in the mirror as she brushed it. Bits of her hair fell out, her eyes watered. Her brother looked at her, walking towards her to bring her into a hug.

"Mum said we have to go soon."

"Why so early?"

Truth was, she was frighten of hospitals. Everything from the colorless rooms to the slience of the large building.

"We have to, they already let you stay home for a week."

"A week isn't long enough."

"I know."

Walking in was their other sister, Gemma. She forced a smile at them.

"Come on Darce, time to pack."

Darcy looked at Gemma, her eyes filled with fear.  

"Look it's not that bad."

Harry barely could lift the corners of his mouth.

"But Gemma, tomorrow is our birthday, can we go on sunday?"

Gemma thought about it, she nodded.

"I suppose, I'm sure mum won't mind. But start packing so you don't forget things."

Darcy and Harry smiled.

"What kind of cake do you want?" Harry asked.

"Hmm..anything." Darcy smiled.

"Strawberry shortcake it is then!" 

Harry knew it was Darcy's favorite, he was gonna go to the bakery where he worked at, to make it. It was gonna be special.

Darcy rolled her eyes and giggled.

 "Thank you." was all she whispered.

"Anything for you."

Which was true, whatever Darcy wanted, they got it for her,but she never asked for anything.

.

Darcy carefully brushed her hair, and made it into a braid, placing a white bow on the bottom. She looked into the mirror once more to see her reflection. Her outfit was a light pastel blue dress that reached down to her knees and had spaghetti straps. The dress had white dots printed onto it, Darcy wore her gold necklace with a airplane and her white converse. She slipped on her bracelet that had a heart with her name engraved into it.

"Darce love, your friend is here." Gemma shouted from behind the door.

Glancing once more, she went down the stairs to see the crowd in her living room.

"Happy birthday Darcy and Harry!" They shouted as Harry slipped his hand over her shoulder protectively.

"Awe, you look lovely." Their cousin Suzy said as hugged the birthday twins.

"I can't believe we're finally 14! Only two more years and we'll auction on X-Factor!" Harry smiled.

"What song?" Their uncle Joe asked as he finished his pizza.

"We haven't picked yet." Darcy replied.

"We could sing the song, She's So Lovely. It's your favorite song Dar." Harry grinned.

"Wonderful idea!" 

Turning around, their mother smiled and hugged her twins.

"You'll both rock the stage!" 

"Thank you." Darcy smiled and hugged her mother tightly.

-

Sorry it's short. There will be 3 people writing this, I will be writing in Darcy's point of view. I wrote in 3rd person because, you know what, I felt like it.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!!! :D

-Berny :)